rate my UNIQUE MPP team

Started by nostradamus, January 25, 2011, 11:59:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nostradamus

Here goes guy, something different for you to think about.....

all comments welcome

Brendon Goddard c/b, Bryce Gibbs c/b, Brett Deledio c/b, Greg Broughton, Andrejs Everitt, Andy Otten, Dyson Heppell c/b
Josh Toy, Nicholas Duigan, Bryce Retzlaff b/f

Dane Swan, Luke Hodge, Leigh Montagna, Brent Stanton, David Swallow, Ben Jacobs c/b
Michael Hibberd c/b, Tendai Mzungu c/f, Ian Callinan c/f

Aaron Sandilands, David Hale r/f
Zac Smith, Max Bailey

Nick Riewoldt, Matthew Pavlich c/f, Cyril Rioli, Colin Sylvia c/f, Drew Petrie r/f, Patrick Veszpremi, Dion Prestia c/f
Brandon Matera, Cameron Richardson, Daniel Talia b/f

salary cap left $18,800

BoredSaint

yes it is a good looking team but is there a need for so many MPP's?

you're kinda restricting yourself from picking other quality players.  :)

Luigi197

good use of MPP and a better attempt than last one i think... but +1 of what BS said about too much MPP

only not sure about Andrejs Everitt as he hasnt reached his top form game just yet and will need a couple of years... Stanton could be a good unique so watch his pre-season as with Vespremi and Hale

Luigi :)

nostradamus

thx boys,

all good comments....l hear what you say about too many mpps, my thinkin there is that early on in the season this could equate to saved trades.....but all those mpps will only be in my final team if they're picked and have had good pre-season form

Everitt???.......the swannies have a great record with re-cycled players, and they head-hunted him......read somewhere that malceski will b more onball/fwd this year and everitt would b playing the running half back role, with steady game time this could equate to 2011 being his breakout year  .......could end up being big fat cash cow.....moooooooo!!!

BoredSaint

Quote from: nostradamus on January 25, 2011, 12:59:35 PM
thx boys,

all good comments....l hear what you say about too many mpps, my thinkin there is that early on in the season this could equate to saved trades.....but all those mpps will only be in my final team if they're picked and have had good pre-season form

Everitt???.......the swannies have a great record with re-cycled players, and they head-hunted him......read somewhere that malceski will b more onball/fwd this year and everitt would b playing the running half back role, with steady game time this could equate to 2011 being his breakout year  .......could end up being big fat cash cow.....moooooooo!!!
i have a feeling that since DT got more trades, so will SC

nostradamus

Yeah l heard it'd b the same as dt....24

BoredSaint

thats nice.. last season i had 1 trade left over which was a waste..

Luigi197

hold on... more trades for SC this season?

NICE>.....  ;D ;D :D :D 8)

BoredSaint