Started by BoredSaint, January 18, 2011, 07:20:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BoredSaint

I got some guy named Roger Federer's signature. I wonder if he's any good :P

also got soderling, murray and berdych
awesome day at aus open ;D

Justin Bieber

Nice BS :). Nice bunch you got ;).

Going on Thursday but can't be bothered getting signatures (will see if I can get a few photo's though ;)).

BoredSaint

just go to the training courts.. I barely watched a game of tennis today :P was just watching the stars train. :D

Justin Bieber

That's what my Sis and her kids did last year. More chance to see the stars. Got alot of autographs as well.

Although if there are some decent matches going on, might go watch as we have a Hisense/Ground pass :D. Day 4 Schedule hasn't come out yet so will check tommorrow for the matches.

bomberboy0618

nice bs :)
700th fb post :D

BoredSaint

i want to go again.. too bad im busy the rest of this week and going to cairns next week..

next year im getting a five day pass and going 5 days straight.. gonna get more signatures :D

Hawka

Quote from: Hellopplz on January 18, 2011, 07:32:51 PM
That's what my Sis and her kids did last year. More chance to see the stars. Got alot of autographs as well.

Although if there are some decent matches going on, might go watch as we have a Hisense/Ground pass :D. Day 4 Schedule hasn't come out yet so will check tommorrow for the matches.
there will b 4 aussie playin then (if hewitt wins )

nas

Quote from: BoredSaint on January 18, 2011, 08:57:03 PM
i want to go again.. too bad im busy the rest of this week and going to cairns next week..

next year im getting a five day pass and going 5 days straight.. gonna get more signatures :D

Take a raincoat n umbrella

Justin Bieber

Planning ahead BS, nice ;). But first 5 days are probably the best as all the players are still around.

Get photos with them if you can. Worth more than an autograph.

Maca24

yea was a great day BS :) Saw Li Na and Monfils hittting up but mainly watched matches.. Saw Nadal play and the Molik match was epic.
What was even better was that my dad got showered on by a seagull! hahahhaha.

BoredSaint

the weather was great! a bit of sunshine but mostly cloudy with no rain and cool temperature..
I was mostly near courts 5-15 saw loads of stars hitting up.. and only ended up on the other side (where roger was on court 20-something) by chance.. :D

ahaha bad luck to ur dad  ;D

Maca24

yes was great weather, not to hot like it usually is.
haha i know  :D
my friend is a ballkid and he was on Hisense Arena 2day  :o
he got to do Ivanovics game  :-*

bomberboy0618

getting up close and personal with her: priceless  :-*

Maca24

roo boys!