BEN GRIFFITHS

Started by ronl, January 28, 2011, 09:10:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ronl

This guy might be flying under the radar.  Played 5 games last year, played will but didn't score well.  Fully recovered from shoulder op and the word from Punt oval is that he WILL be part of Richmonds forward line this year.  At 86K he could represent good value. Iffy, but I've got him pencilled in.

DamenS

I think there are far better cheap options in the FWD line (in fact, there are TOO MANY options !).  As a young tall (who still may be risky as regards his shoulders) I would not expect him to score well in either Fantasy competition (but particularly not in Dream Team).

MTTY

Yeah i was looking at him and he may slip in  ;D

dylsta05

N---------------------OOOOOOOOO

RiOtChEsS

yeah sorry mate 5 games last year and 86k should tell u all u need to know :)

Barlow 21

Dropped in price from a basement price in DT so will not be a very good scorer. Relies too heavily on goals to score points.

McRooster

The success of Jack Roo's season last year will see the forward plan of Richmond opened up more to allow him more space. They won't go filling it with tall bodies unless Griffith is used as the substitute? - not good for fantasy teams then.

Boomz

Wouldn't go near him for another 2-3 seasons probably... He's got talent but no way is he a good option next year.