LOCK IN COX AS CAPTAIN THIS WEEK!

Started by Yakuza, May 19, 2009, 06:10:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yakuza

in his last 4 games against the pies he has....152, 139, 129 and 130 at an average of 137.5!!!

GREAT NEWS!

Dedem

well its either him or gibbs but its BIG COX!

footycool

yeahsup

The3rd

footycool

Dedem

crannyvegas

a, its geelong- they dont ever rush players back
2, did you not see harley sitting on the bench having a laugh for half the game as the ease him back into form
and d, why would you ever pick a somewhat sus player to be a captain?? if anything once the game is iced he will be benched during valuable junk time!

SammyH

footycool and crannyvegas

1. Ablett is no longer injured.

2. They are not easing him back, that was what missing last week was for - he was right to go. 

Ablett is so intent on that fu*king Brownlow, that Bomber T will have to give him his standard 90% TOG.

Yakuza

i think the solution to this argument is to just lock in cox  :D
SammyH, i think kornes is a reasonable example of what can happen after coming back from injury or being under an injury cloud. Simon Goodwin confirms the no junktime when under injury cloud, was set for 125-130 but was benched in the last quarter, to help him recover and not push him too hard.
if i were you i'd be looking elsewhere.

footycool

Agreed Yakuzza Will lock in Cox as captain, but if it doesnt work i will hunt u down! (Nooo, not ur fault :D)

HillHero13

it's really wierd how the topics starts of say as cox then the comments end up syaing that ablett is injured!!

Prospector_1

nas

Big word coming out from the cattery is quite a few of their players have RSI & or Tennis elbows from lifting glasses since the end of September