Its down to this!

Started by tony73, April 25, 2009, 05:00:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tony73

WHich trade tonight
Back: Hill out Gilbert in

OR

Foward: Skippy out Boomer in

Both set to rise in price so which is better value????????
I'm leaning towards Boomer and look for a premium back dropping in the next few weeks.

nas

Hill is still playing ATM,
                                    So,
Gibert for me as Skippy out for at least 3 weeks or more.

Rowan1812

Oh my god why are so many so keen in harvey. He had one big week and all of a sudden everyone wants him. Do you remember he scored crap for 3 weeks and only scored well as he didnt get a hard tag last week. Everyone wanted to get rid of him for the first 3 weeks and now coz of one big score they want him.

nas

Rowan1812, It's called "The nature of the Beast"  :o

Besides he is confident on doing a trade, so it is just the way I would go if I were to be in his shoes.

As for Boomer I've had him from Rd 1 so taken the good with the bad. Hope the bad has all gone now. 8)

verda32

Prospector_1

Keep Skippy, so Hill to echo echo echo.

antman

tony73

Rowan,
I am not jumping on board boomer from one game, have had him on my breakeven watch list since the start.

If you look at my other posts, have been toiling with Stevie J, Roo and Boomer all bloody week.

I dont think there is much left in Skippy and there is a bit left in hill. I have the cash for a lock and skippy was never going to be a lock so why not now when a few fowards have bottomed. Backs still have a way to go to bottom (apart from Gilb)

If not Boomer who do you recon? I have Lids, Porp, Buddy, Pav, Ziebel, Higgins, Hentshell, Walker.

Not much time left!

tony73

Actually, should probably go Cheney to Gilbert as he not even in!!!
And is probably done with others to return soon

antman

cheney to gilbert lock it in tony73

tony73

Its done,
Will work on the lock forward in the next few weeks,
Hope Boomer, Roo and Stevie J all have shockers LOL

Go Gilbert!!

tony73

Pretty happy with that trade now since boomer went down!

For once something went my way