2 (28.6%)
5 (71.4%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

PowerMan

What would you rate this team.

B: Goddard, Gibbs, Kelly, Deledio, O'brien, Otten, Jacobs, (Richardson, Coad, toy)

M; Swan, Boyd, Montagna, Rich, Gaff, Polec, (Heppell, Blease, Krakouer)

R: Sandilands, Jolly, (Z Smith, M Daw)

F: S Johnson, N Riewoldt, Pavlich, Brown, Petrie, Prestia, I Smith, (Darling, Mzungu, Talia)

could swap Blease with Mzungu if the later is a C/F then bring in another forward rookie. Have $62k spare as well.

ossie85

Rich at #4 I'm not happy with, 2 starting forward rookies, and O'Brien not the best DTer

So 7/10 I guess from the options above

PowerMan

Quote from: ossie85 on January 04, 2011, 01:32:08 PM

Rich at #4 I'm not happy with, 2 starting forward rookies, and O'Brien not the best DTer

Rich is a risk, but will have a look a bit closer to the season, if Mitch Morton gets MPP value I could go with him as he's about the same, Morton averaged about 100 when he was moved to middle in the 6 games last year?

j959

Quote from: PowerMan on January 04, 2011, 02:36:36 PM
Quote from: ossie85 on January 04, 2011, 01:32:08 PM

Rich is a risk, but will have a look a bit closer to the season, if Mitch Morton gets MPP value I could go with him as he's about the same, Morton averaged about 100 when he was moved to middle in the 6 games last year?
downgrade Rich to Foley or McLean??

RiOtChEsS

take rich and obrien out and get a premium and a rookie with that money... those 2 guys will tread water at best...
then ur team will be looking good :)

marto9532

probly a 7 to many mid-range players. id upgrade some then downgrade otheres

elephants

yep agreed
get a rookie and a gun for obrien and rich but also look at your forwards where you have two starting rookies..... could be slightly weak?

other then that really good work
8/10

PowerMan

Salary cap left: $33,300.

Brendon Goddard, Bryce Gibbs, Darren Milburn, Nathan Lovett-Murray, Brett Deledio, Andy Otten, Ben Jacobs
Michael Coad, Cameron Richardson, Josh Toy

Dane Swan, Matthew Boyd, Leigh Montagna, Ryan O'Keefe, Andrew Gaff, Jared Polec
Dyson Heppell, Sam Blease, Andrew Krakouer

Aaron Sandilands, Jackson Trengove
Drew Petrie, Eddie Prato

Steve Johnson, Nick Riewoldt, Matthew Pavlich, Jonathan Brown, Dion Prestia, Isaac Smith, Jack Darling
Tendai Mzungu, Daniel Talia, Majak Daw

I know that Petrie is on the Ruck bench, but I'll swap him & Daw as we cant do that on fan planner. Trengove will be an upgrade option mid season. And will be closely watching O'Keefe's NAB games to how he'll be used for this season. Also with ROK, he's at that were if starts really well, he could be used as a straight swap for GAJ if the later does struggle early for form.

zeus123456

Backs: I reckon the backs could be abit better without Milburn and NLM. Milburn is way too old but sometimes he does pretty good. I don't think Nathan will get any games. You could better people than NLM around his price like Duffman, Broughton, Enright.

Mids: Love the mids especially with the unique pick O'keefe nice pick I reckon he'll have a good start to the game.

Rucks: You can try something else with the rucks by putting Petrie with Sandi then maybe if you want downgrade Trengrove to someyone like Max Bailey or Zac Smith? then swap Prato for Tom Mcdonald who is a F/R, so you can swap Daw and Mcdonald around :)

Forwards: The Forwards are abit risky having three forward rookies in one team you could get people like, Knights, Pettard and some other people.

My rating for your team is 7.5/10

Could you rate mine aswell? http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,23752.0.html cheers

PowerMan

Brendon Goddard, Bryce Gibbs, Brady Rawlings, Brett Deledio, Paul Duffield, Andy Otten, Ben Jacobs

Aaron Sandilands, Drew Petrie
Tom McDonald, Zac Smith

Steve Johnson, Nick Riewoldt, Matthew Pavlich, Jonathan Brown, Mitch Morton, Isaac Smith, Jack Darling

this is my last team b4 it opens. $2,200 left

zeus123456

Quote from: PowerMan on January 09, 2011, 10:08:58 PM
Brendon Goddard, Bryce Gibbs, Brady Rawlings, Brett Deledio, Paul Duffield, Andy Otten, Ben Jacobs

Aaron Sandilands, Drew Petrie
Tom McDonald, Zac Smith

Steve Johnson, Nick Riewoldt, Matthew Pavlich, Jonathan Brown, Mitch Morton, Isaac Smith, Jack Darling

this is my last team b4 it opens. $2,200 left
GREAT team! I love how you did your rucks and glad you got some good tips from me :). Loving the Duffman and Rawlings in there. The midfield is great, but I would probably change Polec to someyone else like Swallow? Other than that I rate your team a solid 9/10 great job buddy

PowerMan

TEAM NAME: DT1
DEF: B. Goddard, B. Gibbs, B. Rawlings, B. Deledio, H. O'Brien, A. Otten, B. Jacobs (M. Coad, C. Richardson, J. Toy)
MID: D. Swan, M. Boyd, L. Montagna, K. Cornes, A. Gaff, J. Polec (D. Heppell, A. Krakouer, T. Mzungu)
RUC: A. Sandilands, D. Petrie (T. McDonald, Z. Smith)
FWD: A. Didak, S. Johnson, N. Riewoldt, M. Pavlich, J. Brown, I. Smith, J. Darling (B. Matera, I. Callinan, M. Daw)
CASH LEFT: $55,300

after the price changes it's looking even better. Been able to fit K Cornes in, along with another premium forward.

hally25547

take out steve johnson and harry obrien and youre looking set - 8/10

can you rate mine
http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,23839.0.html

PowerMan

I don't mean to be rude, but I'm going to risk having Harry O, a) for durability reasons, b) with Tarrant being recruited could see Harry being freed up a little more. With Johnson, I think he'll maintain his 2010 average, with Ablett gone now, we could see johnson kicking a few more goals up forward (someone has to kick Gary's goals!)

Cheers for the comments though!  8)

juzzyj

Dont like O'brien Rich or Stevie j reckon they will be mid range players at best rich battled with the tag last year and will do so again this year , Obrien never a real good DTer and Sj hot and cold no Ablett feeding these forwards like last year will drop his ave i think besides them the team is solid imo.7/10

Please rate mine

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,23919.0.html