Take a minute please :)

Started by Joshy11, January 03, 2011, 12:58:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joshy11

Backs: Goddard(c) Gibbs(c) Deledio(c) Duffield Otten Adcock Heppel(c) 
           Illes Coad C.Richardson

Mids: Swan Montagna Boyd Shuey D.Swallow Foley
         Blease Mzungu(F) Krakouer

Rucks: Sandilands Petrie
            Z.Smith M.Daw

Forwards: Chapman(c) Syliva(c) N.Riewoldt Pavlich Sidebotton Knights Prestia            Darling Tapscott Matera

$23000 left

Thoughts and opinions on the areas i could improve or change :)

McRooster

Save on Montagna by having Pendles as your genuine second premium mid and upgrade Shuey to Anthony after you get Adcock for Otten.

You have four Pies, so watch Krakouers form in NAB closely, you may want to grab another rookie from another team to spread the load.

Nice Team 8.5/10

Joshy11

Thanks McRooster :) thanks for pointing out the pies thing il have a re-juggle of that. Wanted a pretty strong mid with 3 premiums and not sold on Anthony after 15 or so games(even at that tasty price). I like the look of shuey and has some experience to go with foley instead of relying on untried rookies so the stability is good. Tough one on the adcock vs otten.....but i have some nice lil ones to consider :)

Shaggers

Is Matera likely to get that much game time/matches?
Most teams seem to have him but for me he's only a little fella, 67kgs or something around that....or am I totally misinformed..?

Chopps

your not misinformed from everything i have seen he is 175 cm and 65 kilos, my theory was he is a matera so you would think he would be skillful but all about the NAB cup

dale93

He is only 17 or 18 isn't he?and nice team....very good forward and midfield...the ruck the same as most peoples and defence alright to...8.5 out of 10....can you rate mine its dale93 on page 2 of rate my team....

hally25547

i think thats a great team but i dont see why there is all this fuss about shuey - i think there are much better options

apart from that its good

8.5/10

can you give mine a rate - cheers Hally
http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,23597.0.html

boschie12

very stable team, agreed with most of the other ratings too!!

marto9532

I reckon u should axe Adcock to injury prone for my liking but your decision. I reckon drop one of shuey or foley so u can use the cash elsewhere. I reckon chappys hamstring might go ping early but he’d drop in price as the season goes on so that’s when I play on getting him. After this you could get another premium elsewhere. Maybe upgrade Sidebottom.

elephants

well i really like it. very strong midfield backed up by a good structure with your forwards utilizing mpp well.
my only critisizm would be that you have no mpp link from your backs to your mids. that is bad imo. i think you should chuck heppel in the mids giving you a link :)

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: elephants on January 08, 2011, 03:30:28 PM
well i really like it. very strong midfield backed up by a good structure with your forwards utilizing mpp well.
my only critisizm would be that you have no mpp link from your backs to your mids. that is bad imo. i think you should chuck heppel in the mids giving you a link :)
ppl rekn Mzungu will be named a c/b not a c/f so that may give u the link without having to change it around too

elephants

yeah i dont see mzungu being a c/f anyway :)

Joshy11

Quote from: marto9532 on January 07, 2011, 08:30:21 PM
I reckon u should axe Adcock to injury prone for my liking but your decision. I reckon drop one of shuey or foley so u can use the cash elsewhere.

Who would u get for adcock and shuey/foley?? Would rather have guys with some experience who can score well and get regular games than rely on rookies.

magpies01

Great team. Only thing i think you should so is utilize Petrie better by putting him in the forward line, and then get a premium or mid ruckman. You can then change between Daw and Petire as a R/F link. Other than that good team, 9/10. P.S could you please comment on my team, i'm about to put it up soon, i'd really appreciate it.

underdog11

great team good back but how come theres only 2 bench men?? good mid like the looks of boyd i love him. rucks i think petrie for the forward line and get like cox or fraser in the ruck. i like the forwards aswell sidbottom good pick

9.5/10

Could u give mine a rate cheers http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,23748.0.html