Previous topic - Next topic

Alex7089

Quote from: hawka26 on January 27, 2011, 01:32:15 AM
y didnt u keep laycock  ::) :P
because he was a bigger spud the JOK.

MTTY

Justin Bieber

Quote from: supercoach addict on January 28, 2011, 01:38:25 PM
Whats happening with Hille? He did alright last year, is it his knee again?
Nah, just a hammy. Keeping off real training for a month or so. Not sure how far along he is though.

Luigi197

yea we need him badly... i wonder how he wouldve went in that cricket game v the vics bushies...

Alex7089

He would be an extreme. Not sure whether he would be insanely defensive or the other way :p

Gives Ryder a chance to step up...Again :P

Luigi197

Yea when Ryder and Hille are togethor in top form thats when the Dons start to win games ;D :) :)

ELLsendon

Hille :(

hope he recovers.

pyronerd

Quote from: Luigi197 on January 30, 2011, 09:12:20 PM
Yea when Ryder and Hille are togethor in top form thats when the Dons start to win games ;D :) :)
obviously thats not very often then  :P

Maca24

Puts the pressure on Ryder.
He always steps up though :)
hopefully he has a better year than last year.
This Jenkins kid looks alrite, id take him over laycock any day.

nathan11

ESSENDON'S pre-season juggernaut has hit its first sour note with youngster Anthony Long placed on the long-term injury list.

His injury opens the door for Essendon to promote a rookie before Round 1, with pre-season standout Stewart Crameri the most likely candidate.

The Bombers' other rookies are Josh Jenkins, Jay Neagle, Tait Silverlock, Tyson Slattery, Michael Quinn and James Webster.

Justin Bieber

Crameri should really get the spot. But Neagle (I don't think just yet) or Quinn/Slattery could fill in but I'd say Crameri by a mile if it were me!

Unlucky about Long though :(.

cookie311993

how good were essendon in the NAB cup? wanted them to win just cause i have been a dons fan for ages. butt they arent No.1 for me no more getting closer to home with the SUNS but they will be my second supported team