Main Menu

FanFooty Premier League - Match Day 5

Started by Master Q, January 08, 2011, 02:14:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master Q

All match discussion, build-up and trash talk in here.

13 Jan 2011 00:00

The Brat Pack v Academy of Ireland and Aus
Fletch's No Balls v John Howard's Coathangers
Roo Boys! v Feeling Sheepish
DazBurg's Greatness v Tickle My Timber
Gunz n Rozez v Hello (Game of the Round)

The Brat Pack (4th) v Academy of Ireland and Aus (10)
The Brat Pack should take this one, Q's Young Guns wouldn't stand much chance against a Top Quality Side

Fletch's No Balls (7th) v John Howard's Coathangers (5th)
ML's boys should take this one. Don't think Hard and Cloudy really suits the No Balls.

Roo Boys! (3rd) v Feeling Sheepish (6th)
2 Very Good Sides but R&B should take this one home

DazBurg's Greatness (8th) v Tickle My Timber (9th)
This should go down to the wire. But Dry Conditions really Favours Shaggy, Tickle My Timber has some of the best spinners in the Premier League. I expect Shaggy to win this one.

Gunz n Rozez (1st) v Hello (2nd)
This game will be epic. This week's Game of the Round puts 1st Place Gunz n Rozez against 2nd place Hello. Gunz n Rozez is a very old team, however in a Windy/Crumbling I think BOOMZ's strong bowling attack will win him the game.

Fletch74

I wouldn't say that about me and ML Q, we only had a 1k difference in our ratings last night in SOD.

I like Hard pitches :) In a preview to this ML and I play each other in our T20 league next Tuesday

Boomz

My side is getting a bit younger now :P but yeah crumbling doesn't do HP any favours as it means I can play my faourite bowling line up...

Justin Bieber

Quote from: BOOMZ on January 08, 2011, 02:30:38 PM
My side is getting a bit younger now :P but yeah crumbling doesn't do HP any favours as it means I can play my faourite bowling line up...
Yes, rule out the 3 Spinners I can play ;).

Bowling Lineup will likely look like Flanagan and Morgan (obviously), Sreed, Tiyard and Azad/Goss.

DazBurg

love the write up and comments on each game Q man
enjoyed reading your views on the games ;)

Boomz

haha nah ur spinners are good but crumbling is definitely my strongest pitch...

I'll most likely go with Rudraraju, Taylor, Shridhar, Daley & Abdellah... Siddle an outside chance if I want to mix it up but unlikely.

Justin Bieber

Well they are still 20 and 21 *Blows Raspberries.

Alex7089

Actually Q, R&B played his best side (maybe Worthington isn't in there, but 10 of his best) and I outrated him by 2k.
I also have a lot of money in the bank so I can pick up a superstar before the game, don't rule me out ;) :P

MajorLazer

Can't wait Fletch. Hard actually works against me as I don't have a good FM right now.