2011 Player Profiles: Jonathan Brown

Started by Alex7089, September 15, 2010, 04:55:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

McRooster

Not even his missus Kylie is sure about his future  ;)

Holz

you saw what he could do in the first 2 games and the last game, brisbane cant possibly go worse, you have to pick him up at his price

brodman_18

I will get him again next as I think if fit will be value. But I have learnt my lessons. If he gets injured I will be trading him out.

elephants

brisbane will be looking to do anyhting they can to let riska and brennan know they have made the wrond descision moving. jono is a lock for me

DazBurg

depends how his going with his body in preseason but most likely will take him

EAGLE4LIFE

will see his starting price but will most likely be getting him

benjy251090

j959

Quote from: DazBurg on September 16, 2010, 07:30:19 PM
depends how his going with his body in preseason but most likely will take him
I saw a Fox Sports report (from around 10 Jan 2011 - Chris Ford reporting) that was about Browny's concern for Fev but in it the indication was that he is unlikely to play any NAB cup games but is aiming to start Rd1.

He said he's coming along ok, just started running work after surgery and he's unlikely to have a major role in the pre-season games but his goal is for Rd1 kick-off (heavily paraphrased apologies)

If you need something to read, here's a Courier Mail article ...

http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport/afl/despite-groin-operation-jonathan-brown-slims-down-with-daily-two-hour-walks/story-e6frepf6-1225985234723

bomberboy0618

dylsta05

maybs upgrade, i wont start with him tho

RiOtChEsS

mmm i dont think so after starting with him last year and all the splinters he got in his bottom i dont think i can go again he has always had issues with his body even when he was younger

elephants

hah change my mind september, jono will be an upgrade for me .