Hodge no MPP

Started by Hawka, December 22, 2010, 02:30:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawka

i dont have to :P im starting with the budwood

pyronerd

Quote from: hawka26 on January 03, 2011, 11:18:11 AM
i dont have to :P im starting with the budwood
im taking cyril at the start i think, although if he is MPP i may be able to fit mr. budwig in there too  :P

elephants

dont think cyril played enough mids time last year unfortunatly :( budwooooooooood should be good along with isaac smith :)

Hawka

well havin buddy,cyril and smith will b very hard  :-\

valkorum

Quote from: elephants on January 03, 2011, 01:59:18 PM
dont think cyril played enough mids time last year unfortunatly :( budwooooooooood should be good along with isaac smith :)

I will be keeping my eye out on Isaac Smith as I think that is who Freo were looking to draft but Hawks got in the pick before us.

elephants

yeah i am trying to have just buddy and smith but i am going to drop one or the other, being a hawks fan who will be better (i know it is hard to say with one being a premium and the other a rookie but....?)

Hawka

of course buddy wil averge more but smith has more value so depends wat u want more..theres no doubt if fit smith will play

elephants

yeah thanks hawka, if you reckon smith will be in the hawks best 22 i think i will lock him in and get buddy as an upgrade target :)

valkorum

Quote from: hawka26 on January 03, 2011, 02:03:33 PM
of course buddy wil averge more but smith has more value so depends wat u want more..theres no doubt if fit smith will play

Smith will be a cash cow, Buddy will be a keeper - depends on what you want as to which one you get.

Hawka

no probs ;)

its just stokes is gone,hooper,peterson and he is a mature age recuit and we need a small fwd

elephants