Josh Caddy                     Midfield           
Joel Wilkinson              

Scott Lycett           
Zac Smith                        Ruck

Jack Darling              
Jed Lamb                   Forward
Brandon Matera      

First draft.
I thought i would have a go and see what you reckon?
Comments and Criticism needed.

Thanks
dale93 :)
[/b][/b]

BGK

Im not sure about henderson or drummond in the  backline. Drummond seems to be better suited to Super coach,

I think you could afford to drop Douglas and pick up David Swallow. Rischitelli is risky but he could step up even further now that he is a senior player at GC. I like Jack, Anthony and Foley. If Foley is fit he will make you some good cash.

I dont like Grundy, he doesnt score you enough points. Johnson and Tippet are horrible IMO, but they are unique.

I think you should get Petrie into the forwards and take a punt on Fraser for your 2nd ruck.

Hope this helps

dale93

The problem is Douglas is one of my favourite players and i really dont want not to have him. I know he may not score well but afterall he is my favourite

HTM

dale93

Henderson is one of the best young talents around and MPP

browny_wce

mate u just have too many mid rangers!
really a unique team, but that is because no one wants those players in their teams
risky not having guys like Swan, Goddard, Franklin, etc etc.
just too many young guys for a decent enough scoring team

elephants

yeah agree wifth browny here,

you have to inject more first year players into your team in order to upgrade some mid rangers to premiums. i advise you to start two or even three rookies in your mids as there is a lot of depth there this year :)

HTM

browny_wce

id at least get 2 of someone like Swan, Boyd, Montagna, Selwood, Pendlebury, Cross, Hayes, Watson etc as your premium mids, then maybe 1 mid ranger like Jack, Anthony, Foley then the rest shud be cheapies and rookies

Alphaman

worst team ive seen posted by far

Joshy11

Massively unique team....which i dont mind. Pretty solid defence with the only concern is those injury prone players.  Would like to see a real premium in the mid especially with the cash of gaff and caddy on the pine. Rucks solid. Forward line looks a lil weak and dont like tippet or grundy but think morton may be a nice lil pick.
Would definately look at starting a few rookies(heppel swallow prestia) to get some cash and get some premiums in that mid and forward line :)

egosbar

not a great side , you cant go in without goddard and swan and two other premiums , mid priced players score mid price scores and drag you down , rookies can easily score the same as a mid price and make great money to upgrade to more premiums
in saying that sometimes unique sides like this go well but id put my side up against your for any amount of cash
WANT TO WAGER LOL

Shaggers

Not enough superstars in your MIDS mate