Started by Junktimer, December 21, 2010, 12:56:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nas

Quote from: Barlow 21 on December 21, 2010, 02:01:59 PM
Quote from: Hellopplz on December 21, 2010, 01:26:50 PM
Quote from: Junktimer on December 21, 2010, 03:08:37 AM
yeah a play on words maybe

not too sure
Play on words would be a Pun ;). And I would say it's a metaphor, I think :P.

I had Schammer in my team in 2009 :P. Was suprisingly good first half of the year. But then didn't trade him out *facepalm.
You had Schammer! :o

Someone else also springs to mind eh HP.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: naste on December 21, 2010, 02:03:05 PM
Quote from: Barlow 21 on December 21, 2010, 02:01:59 PM
Quote from: Hellopplz on December 21, 2010, 01:26:50 PM
Quote from: Junktimer on December 21, 2010, 03:08:37 AM
yeah a play on words maybe

not too sure
Play on words would be a Pun ;). And I would say it's a metaphor, I think :P.

I had Schammer in my team in 2009 :P. Was suprisingly good first half of the year. But then didn't trade him out *facepalm.
You had Schammer! :o

Someone else also springs to mind eh HP.
Haha. Don't remind me :P.

Like I said, He wasn't half bad for the first half of the year. But this was long before I knew what I was doing and joined forums for help ;).

Fletch74

Great write up JT as always ;)

Gysberts, Adams and Anthony are the ones for me to watch in the pre-season. I want to pick one from this category for my mids, so I can spend some money elsewhere.

Junktimer

thanks fletch.

theres plenty to watch pre season, but the bad thing is we can only choose 1 or 2

Barlow 21

Justin Bieber

Junktimer

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Junktimer on December 21, 2010, 10:21:25 PM
Quote from: Hellopplz on December 21, 2010, 10:01:14 PM
Quote from: Barlow 21 on December 21, 2010, 09:57:57 PM
Who was the "other one" HP?
Ask anybody on here :P.
didnt you get fev?
And it's still being held over me :P.

More so than my 4 donuts up forward at one stage :-X.

nas

Live by the sword > Die by the sword. Fev. Lol. Tool of the Week springs to attention as well just quietly. Lol.

McRooster

JT are you related to Q?

That is some seriously good stuff there mate, kudos  8)

Not a big SC player but looking to return to it this year and input like this is GOLD, thankyou.

Fev Foley in for me  :D

Junktimer

Quote from: McRooster on December 21, 2010, 11:14:13 PM
JT are you related to Q?

That is some seriously good stuff there mate, kudos  8)

Not a big SC player but looking to return to it this year and input like this is GOLD, thankyou.

Fev Foley in for me  :D

related to Q? No

thanks though

Master Q

QuoteDaniel Kerr $300,400
Daniel Kerr is a shadow of what he was a few years ago.  This year, he averaged 74.2, in 2007, he averaged 119.7.  Looking at this, it appears he is a little bit of a downhill skier.  Goes great when Juddy and Cuz are around, can't be counted on when it's all up to him though.  I will look at him because he is a genuinely good player, his injuries and suspensions (see tribunal history  :o) will frustrate those who pick him.  If he has a big preseason, I may consider this fallen superstar, 50/50.
his pre season, if he tears it up, lock and load.

Words of Advice. Don't think about this guy. Don't look at him, don't touch him (Don't be dirty and think like that) don't go near him. He burnt me this year, Bad.

Barlow 21

Quote from: Master Q on December 22, 2010, 11:21:27 AM
QuoteDaniel Kerr $300,400
Daniel Kerr is a shadow of what he was a few years ago.  This year, he averaged 74.2, in 2007, he averaged 119.7.  Looking at this, it appears he is a little bit of a downhill skier.  Goes great when Juddy and Cuz are around, can't be counted on when it's all up to him though.  I will look at him because he is a genuinely good player, his injuries and suspensions (see tribunal history  :o) will frustrate those who pick him.  If he has a big preseason, I may consider this fallen superstar, 50/50.
his pre season, if he tears it up, lock and load.

Words of Advice. Don't think about this guy. Don't look at him, don't touch him (Don't be dirty and think like that) don't go near him. He burnt me this year, Bad.
Was cheap in 2010 but burned many people like Q. With no Judd, Cousins around him he will not score consistently well. If he guns up the first 3 rounds just trade him in. ;)

Master Q

He's not going to though. He can't break a tag anyway.

DamenS

Quote from: j959 on December 21, 2010, 03:07:44 AM
Quote from: Junktimer on December 21, 2010, 03:02:58 AM
thanks j and hp.

in terms of the schammer one, some of my finest work there i reckon eh j?  ;)
i'm sure if i go thru your other write-ups i'll find some more 'gold'!  ;)

what's the word i'm looking for?? you teenagers should know - is it metaphor?? or am I getting it wrong and it's a similie??

i'm off to sleep ... g'night you hard-cores ...

I'm pretty sure the word you were looking for was "analogy" as in "Great analogy JT !!".