84 thounsand rucks...

Started by dale93, December 25, 2010, 03:21:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Junktimer

elephants

yeah i thought so jt......

is it worth getting daw/macdonald as a forward benchie or should i just not worry about ruck mpp ?

Junktimer

I personally wouldnt worry about it.

lot of good forward options on the bench, one is wasted by McDonald or Daw

elephants

yep thats why i asked i didnt think they were worth it thanks jt :D

nas

Quote from: elephants on December 30, 2010, 04:17:11 PM
yeah i thought so jt......

is it worth getting daw/macdonald as a forward benchie or should i just not worry about ruck mpp ?

Could depend on your 2nd ruck & or having Petrie then the option does come viable maybe.

elephants

my rucks look like this at the moment

sandi-petrie
lycett-smith

Junktimer

looks good, do you reckon lycett will get games?

valkorum

Quote from: Junktimer on December 30, 2010, 05:25:56 PM
looks good, do you reckon lycett will get games?

Yeh, I wonder about Lycett as well - not sure if they can fit 3 rucks in to their team (Cox, NicNat and Lycett)

elephants

hopefully lycett as a full forward :D

Chopps

What about petrie in the forward line and McDonald as 4th you don't normally make money from 4th ruck anyways  all depending if u want Petrie as another ruck option

nas

Quote from: Chopps on December 30, 2010, 05:56:27 PM
What about petrie in the forward line and McDonald as 4th you don't normally make money from 4th ruck anyways  all depending if u want Petrie as another ruck option

Stands out as an other way to utilise the MPP option. Others are going this way also. Some are using Daw.

elephants

that was my initial plan and then i has sandi and jolly in the rucks, decided to not go this way due to that fact it is hard to find a lock and leave ruck combo :) also petrie is not using up a forward spot if he is in my rucks :)