1 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 0

tferrier18

tferrier18

tferrier18

Knowall

Quote from: tferrier18 on December 24, 2010, 05:26:48 PM
$400 left haha
DEF:I think take out Bock, hes injury prone and too much of a risk at that price, although he can get nice scores when fit-and make a cheaper gamble on adcock or otten OR for a similar price consider Drummond, Grimes, Hurn.  All other players are perfect.
MID:Again not sure about Foley but could be a good pickup, maybe consider the money uve earn from bock to spend on upgrading foley to an Anthony, Cotchin sort of player.  But im not too fussed on that.  Interesting to see you have Swan, Ablett (and Goddard in Def) Maybe overkill??? and go for younger prems like Murphy or Pendles.  Id definetly want Swallow in my team or at least a player like Polec or Bennel who are more likely to get games than wallis, but ul have to wait and see for one under 120k
RUCK:Pretty standard, not going to say much just Petrie is a risk.
FWD:Harvey i think is too old now and his scores will start to drop plenty of options u can take instead of him-wilson interesting pick and i like it.  Not sure how many games talia will get.

Pretty good team as uve said a few things to fix up 8/10

Hawka

i dont see anything wrong with havin bock

Maca24

Quote from: hawka26 on December 25, 2010, 01:20:19 PM
i dont see anything wrong with havin bock
agreed bock should be the GC suns general in the backline.

Junktimer

tferrier18

I've got a few, this one averages about 20/30ish points less than my highest average scoring team...but this one probably handles the byes a bit better - which will probably only save me 30-50 points one week.

Why do you ask?

Junktimer

i just wanted to know which one to give an in depth analysis on and rate, i tend to steer clear of experimental teams.

tferrier18

Ahk no worries, well I haven't posted my highest scoring team...this is my no.2 team, although out of the ones i've posted it's my no.1 (which actually isn't all that different to my no.1 team haha)

Junktimer

ok, just for you, i know my opinion is one in which coaches crave  ;D

first off, i think youve done a super job in keeping all the byes casualties at a minimum, it is a hard thing to do.

backs: don't mind it much.  one issue is bockchoi, i knos you have to go a relatively unique team but im not sure about him.  bit injury prone and can be inconsistent, due to your bye situation, i dont know an alternative, but maybe look for another.  Good rooks. -0.5

mids: you cant go without d.swallow.  i would trade ablett, getting rid of a GC player, and get him in.  dont know about mitch wallis either, Rocket Eade doesnt like his first year players, and that could be a problem.  Im sure youll work it out.  -0.5

rucks: bass actually could play.  fine.

fwds: only issue is goodesy, really don't rate him hugely.  pretty inconsistent IMO, harvey is also 31, so a probs no there.  callum wilson could make a nice unique.  -1

Overall, a good solid outfit, 8/10

can you rate mine?

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,23368.0.html

tferrier18

Thanks heaps brother!

I've definitely got some tweaking to do - nab will help out a lot.

Starting to question whether or not swallow will be really good sc player. m0nty's post showed he only averaged like 60 or something in dt so I'm wondering how much better he'll do as a sc player. Again, nab will shed some light...

Just rated yours

bomberboy0618

tferrier18

ah shiet, I edited the wrong post...was meant to edit the post that was about how much money I had left...will fix in a bit