Shortlisted, Could Be Good
5 (25%)
Upgrade Target, He'll Fall
2 (10%)
50/50, We'll See
4 (20%)
Unlikely, Would Need A Miracle
1 (5%)
Hell No, Why Would He Come Into Consideration?
1 (5%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Justin Bieber

Summary: Greg Broughton
Team: Fremantle     Birthdate: 29 Sep 1986
Height: 185cm        Weight: 86kg
Recruited: Subiaco  State: WA  
Games: 36             Goals: 13 

Who knew a mature aged recruit picked from obscurity would lead the march of the now growing trend of Mature Aged recruits. After injury riddled first half of 2009, he burst onto the scene to grab everybody’s attention. He continued in 2010 adding some consistency to his game with only 4 scores below 80 (lowest being a 60) out of a possible 15 games. Only cracked the century 3 times this season but averages a pretty solid 89.3 ppg.

He is much more suited to the SC form of the fantasy game, but is still quite good in DT. Broughton pulls in points from Possessions, Tackles and Marks. Usually racks up 20+ possessions a game along with a few marks + tackles. Will be turning 25 end of next season so is reaching his peak in AFL terms. Should be able to keep improving his game in Fremantle lineup finally living up to their expectations. Although has been riddled with injuries in the past two seasons limiting his games. He’s out for a big chunk of footy but will next season be any different?

The Crystal Ball:
Based on m0nty's Fanplanner
Price: $381,600
Position: Defender

Pretty pricey for a defender but isn’t a budget breaker. Below 400k for a quality player isn’t a bad asking price but with defenders, where quite a lot of quality lies, have to find the players that suit you.

Decision:
He is a sure shortlist. He’s coming into his prime in a top 8 team. Surely he’ll keep growing. Injuries are a little worry but we can all hope he gets through the season with the bye rounds allowing for added rest.

RiOtChEsS

injury concern is the only obstacle for me so an upgrade target... dont mind paying a little extra

Justin Bieber

Many will either start with him or look to upgrade to him. Can't ignore his consistency though.

But injuries are a worry like you said :'(. If he didn't have those problems, would be highly picked :o.

elephants

ronl

Hawka

well im probaly gona pik duffield or broughton

hally25547

toss up between him and grimes. They are both injury prone but at the moment i am leading towards grimes because he is cheaper, has better potential and for the round 6 bye with hawthorn, geelong and freo i have 6 players missing and i dont know if i can afford another premium to miss that round.

Who should i choose?

Justin Bieber

It is 1 round and no games would be played for the league. Probably the one who you think would score more for the year.

Both are ever improving so it's really tough to choose :-\.

elephants

i am thinking broughton is in a better team so maybe him. also broughton more likely to get time through the middle :) (i am a west coast supporter) and (i will have both anywho)

nas

Broughton not for me as would go Duffield.

elephants