1 (100%)
1 (100%)
3 (300%)
1 (100%)
Back to work!
1 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 0

sluga

I went ok last year and looking to improve. The rookies and bench aren’t finalised yet, will need to look at the NAB cup, however as for the premium guys I think this side will go well early on, especially with plenty of MPP’s. If you include Adcock as a keeper then I will only need to upgrade 7 players to have an elite sided.

DEF: Luke Hodge (D/M), Brett Deledio (D/M), James Kelly (D/M), Jarrad Waite (F/D), Jed Adcock, Jake Batchelor, Michael Hibberd.  Emerg: Sam Iles, Tendai Mzungu, Cameron Richardson.

MID: Brendon Goddard (D/M), Dane Swan, Brad Green (F/M), Nathan Foley, David Swallow, Andrew Gaff. Emerg: Dyson Heppell (D/M), Tom Liberatore, Andrew Krakouer.

RUC: Aaron Sandilands, Darren Jolly. Emerg: Zac Smith, Majak Daw (F/R).

FWD: Nick Riewoldt, Lance Franklin, Matthew Pavlich (F/M), Adam Goodes (F/M), Scott Stevens (F/D), Ricky Petterd (F/M), Drew Petrie (F/R). Emerg: Nathan Ablett, Bryce Retzlaff (F/D), Luke Tapscott.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Hawka

mate hodgey wont b a defender nxt yr

Luigi197

Quote from: sluga on December 22, 2010, 02:39:22 PM
I went ok last year and looking to improve. The rookies and bench aren’t finalised yet, will need to look at the NAB cup, however as for the premium guys I think this side will go well early on, especially with plenty of MPP’s. If you include Adcock as a keeper then I will only need to upgrade 7 players to have an elite sided.

DEF: Luke Hodge (D/M), Brett Deledio (D/M), James Kelly (D/M), Jarrad Waite (F/D), Jed Adcock, Jake Batchelor, Michael Hibberd.  Emerg: Sam Iles, Tendai Mzungu, Cameron Richardson.

MID: Brendon Goddard (D/M), Dane Swan, Brad Green (F/M), Nathan Foley, David Swallow, Andrew Gaff. Emerg: Dyson Heppell (D/M), Tom Liberatore, Andrew Krakouer.

FWD: Nick Riewoldt, Lance Franklin, Matthew Pavlich (F/M), Adam Goodes (F/M), Scott Stevens (F/D), Ricky Petterd (F/M), Drew Petrie (F/R). Emerg: Nathan Ablett, Bryce Retzlaff (F/D), Luke Tapscott.

Hey Sluga; i rated it an 8 atm ;)

BACKS: Alright except to watch out for Waite and his love for the tribunal considering there are better options for his price out there... No idea who Batchelor is and Starting Hibberd; try starting Benny Jacobs and/or Coad.
MIDS: All good
RUCKS: All good
FWDS: Never heard off S Stevens (is he the one that plays for Adelaide?); look at other ppl's teams for other options at his price mayb... Petterd not too good, consider Knights... And not sure how Retzslaff is, try I Smith instead.

Luigi  :D

sluga

Waite is a bloody good player, it was either him or grundy. I wanted a MPP with the forward line to swap with Scott Stevens (ADE). I picked Stevens because he started off slow last year due to injury and towrds the end his last 9 games he averaged over 100 points.
If Pettard's fit he is in the side because he's really cheap and with Melbourne picking up should average around the 80 mark.
The rookies/bench player I agree with you but it's hard to know who will play, these will definately change getting closer to the season.

Thanks for your input Liugi.

Junktimer

Junktimer

Quote from: sluga on December 22, 2010, 02:39:22 PM

hey sluga,

backs: not sure on batchelor, went pretty late in the draft and i think josh toy will be a better option. -0.5

mids: no problems.

rucks: fine.

fwds: few i dont like.  Goodes was very inconsistent this year, stevens has never been a good scorer even though he is F/B, ditch him, i think Knights is a better option than Petterd.  Goodes and Stevens maybe for Cyril and Side-ass.  -1.5

overall, a nice team, 8/10

can you rate mine?

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,23368.0.html

MTTY