Hellopplz's Experimental Teams:

Started by Hellopplz, December 04, 2010, 06:27:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Got a little bored today so started toying around with the Fanplanner. Managed to try out a few rookie/Premium combos out with different amount on field depending on position.

BACKS: Goddard, Deledio, Kelly, Broughton, Hurn, Iles, Mzungu (Talia, Toy, Richardson)
MIDFIELDERS: Chapman, Montagna, Murphy, Pendlebury, D Swallow, Gaff (Heppell, B. Smith, Wallis)
RUCKS: Ryder, Day (Bailey, Z. Smith)
FORWARDS: Riewoldt, Didak, Pavlich, Brown, Goodes, Butcher, Darling (Dixon, Hooper, Matera)

28k in the bank.

Midfield is where we get the points, so tried something with a 4 strong. I even with 5 midfielders on the rise at some time (Selwood, Murphy, Pendlebury, Watson and Swallow).

ossie85

Good stuff! A very solid side is what I expect from you Hello!

The Rucks is very weak though, I like to not think about my ruck-line too much, so to have Ryder (great player, but not really great SC scorer) and no other established ruck will most likely bite you. Especially with the byes! When Essendon or Gold Coast have the bye, you're kinda screwed :)

Justin Bieber

Thanks ossie.

Not happy with the rucks either. Could go for Petrie or Hmac who I think are both bargains. Sandi is very pricey.

A downgrade from Goddard to Otten or Goodes to Petrie could help me get the cash to get a lock and loaded ruck combo for the season (Can get rid of Goddard and get in Sandi or cheaper ruck for spare cash).

P.S I'll be posting a bunch of trial teams here. Not the teams I will be going with but could if they turn out good 8).

Maca24

nice uniqueness HP. nice fresh team  :)
i love pendles think he will do aswell as swan if not better.
day to petrie and you should have a nice setup.

Justin Bieber

Thanks Maca. Don't think I have this team saved either as I've changed it since then 8).

Pendles looks good for the SC game. Won't get a tag with Dids and Swan there (Dids easier to tag). He's in my current plans due to his effectiveness on a game and might keep Swan out of my plans.

Want at least 1 of Selwood, Pendlebury, Murphy or Swallow as they all have room to grow and are likely to improve from this season. If I could make a midfield with all of them :o.

Junktimer

is this your real team HP? if it is i will rate

Justin Bieber

Nah JT. Got a little bored so made this team when I was trying something different.

Would never go in with a Rookie Ruck as a starter ;).

Rate it if you want as it's no longer my team/never was really :P.

Junktimer

do you have your actual team up somewhere?

Justin Bieber

Nah. Haven't touched fanplanner for a while but when I do, I experiment :P.

Getting into the phase where there are alot of teams being posted. Might put it up later in the week if I get to it :P.

Junktimer

Quote from: Hellopplz on December 19, 2010, 10:35:41 PM
Nah. Haven't touched fanplanner for a while but when I do, I experiment :P.

Getting into the phase where there are alot of teams being posted. Might put it up later in the week if I get to it :P.

I'll be waiting  :)

Justin Bieber

supercoach addict

Too many premiums in the backline has affected your ruck I think HP. Sandi should be a must, soo expensive but you can just slot him in there and forget about him for the rest of the year.

Justin Bieber

Yeah. Sandi is close to a must but his price is pretty :o. I try not to spend too much on one player so not sure on Goddard either!!! But I have to way up the pros and cons when the time comes.

Rucks certainly took a hit due to built up Defence and Forwards. If I downgrade a forward/back, could afford Sandi which would make the team alot more balanced.