Main Menu

Rate team?

Started by mophead222, December 01, 2010, 09:21:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maca24

Quote from: Junktimer on December 18, 2010, 10:19:11 PM
Quote from: Luigi197 on December 16, 2010, 11:57:49 AM
Quote from: mophead222 on December 16, 2010, 11:52:56 AM
do you really think wallis will get games for dogs mids??

quite possibly, but i reckon heppel wont get named for like a good 10 rounds, and remember that WAllis IS cheaper/

No way Luigi, you can hold me to this, Heppell will play round 1, provided he isnt injured
couldnt agree more JT. hird has said that so there isnt to much pressure on heppell.

Luigi197

oh yea, ur rite; never mind me :P

i dont have him, but do u reckon Bennel from GCU will play??

mophead222

do you guys rekon drew petrie will get games, or just get stuck as the sub?

MajorLazer

I think he might be sub for the first few games to help get him match fit and then he should play.

pyronerd

Quote from: MajorLazer on December 19, 2010, 04:50:53 PM
I think he might be sub for the first few games to help get him match fit and then he should play.
+1 give him some game time at the end of matches for the first few rounds then they can start him

mophead222

is he still worth having as a starter??

MajorLazer

I'm not having him despite his MPP. I'm hoping for set and forget rucks with Sandi and Jolly.
He is worth the risk at that price. Just hope you don't have to waste a trade on him.

mophead222

my rucks are lock and leave also, what about as a foward??

and if not who should i replace him with???

thanks guys :)

Junktimer

1. Mophead theres nothing to upgrade with that 35k.

2. Petrie will be in their 21 provided he is match fit, the roos love him.

3. Petrie will be worth it assuming fitness.

4. Bennell will get games, although i think there are better options such as gaff, polec, caddy and conca.

mophead222

fantastic, thanks JT.

i do like my team with him in there and also provides the MPP with mcdonald :)

Junktimer

exactly, i think he will be great value

Maca24

Quote from: Luigi197 on December 19, 2010, 04:17:00 PM
oh yea, ur rite; never mind me :P

i dont have him, but do u reckon Bennel from GCU will play??
lol its fine luigi. yes he will play IMO. GCU?  :)

mophead222

any more ratings anyone?

cheers

Hippo

Quote from: mophead222 on December 01, 2010, 09:21:34 PM
B - Goddard, Deledio, Kelly, Broughton, Drummond, Otten, Jacobs - Mzungu, Richardson, Iles

M - Swan, A.Swallow, Montagna, D.Swallow, Gaff, Conca - Atley, Green, Krakouer

R - Sandilands, Jolly - Z.Smith, Mcdonald

F - Riewoldt, Pav, Rioli, Sidebottom, Knights, Petrie, Prestia - I.Smith, Lamb, Darling

$33,900 LEFT

RATING AND SUGGESTIONS???

WOW 80+ replies to your team.... haha not sure what i say will make a dif.

Great BL! just hope Otten doesn't do a Dangerfield of 2010... not too sold on him yet.

nothing wrong with your mids either! 3 guns + 3 top 10 draft picks... although you will find during NAB cup there were be some rookies that pop up that people hadn't considered and are base rookie price.

"set and forget rucks" they said that last year too with Clarke etc etc and the only one worth having was Sandi and the others flopped... last year the best combo from the start was Sandi and Hille (cheap option and back from injury) but others went the "set and forget rucks" and wished they did it dif... just saying don't take it for granted that will happen BUT if you were going down this road then YES they are the best 2....i just think if you are starting Petrie anyway then take the risk and put him in the rucks and spend the extra to get maybe Silvia or maybe Brennen in the fwd oR Didak instead of Sideass

i also think people get too tied up in the MPP thing and make a team around that.

Your rookies seem all good on face value but they would be the obv ones to pick at this stage because they are top rd picks! how many more small fwds do the swan need too!!!!

If they play Goodes from the start in the midfield....Look out!!!!!

i think the fwd is the worst part of the team but it a good team so don't take that badly

8/10