need to clear a few players wages getting to high help me i dunno who

Started by DazBurg, December 11, 2010, 08:15:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DazBurg

ok guys i've bought some new players and need to get rid of some other tol ower the wage and not be wasting so many i'm not sure who to get rid of and whether to straight out fire or put up on the market so any help would be much appreciated here is my squad link

http://fromthepavilion.org/seniors.htm?teamId=1275

i'm thinking those in the gun are
Lange (even though i bought him not long ago with bryant and heff not needed)
Morrison (good secondaries but still on reli/reli at 22)
E-Alam (big tech gap like Masood but worse seconadaries but is a wristy)
Essa (had him up for BB last week and he forgot i think and he didn't sell had a bat pop sine then but i think i might have to fire him)
Chandan (most unlikely i know stats don't look that great but was my highest scorer in both forms and still keeps on turning out scores so might keep him as backup)
Poels (project fasty but i think at 20 to far behind the 8 ball might be fired)

and am open to any suggestions of others that might need to go

so who should go? and should they just be fired or are some worth putting on the TM?

Justin Bieber

Poels sadly isn't good enough to sell :'(. He'll have to be fired. Had to do the same for my second highest wicket taker in my Youths who was Cap/Rea.
Can get a 20 y.o with Chandan's stats. But if he's been doing well, up to you ;).
Essa is Rel/Rel at 21. 20 y.o's with those stats aren't selling. Firing seems the most likely option.
Elam and Masood have big tech gaps but up to you if they are worth it.
Morrison has good secondaries but is 2 years older than guys with similar primaries. Firing might be the way to go if you choose to get rid of him. Although could try him on the market with his secondaries and talent.
Lange isn't bad. If he isn't needed, might as well sell him.

bomberboy0618

DazBurg

Quote from: Hellopplz on December 11, 2010, 10:49:46 AM
Poels sadly isn't good enough to sell :'(. He'll have to be fired. Had to do the same for my second highest wicket taker in my Youths who was Cap/Rea.
Can get a 20 y.o with Chandan's stats. But if he's been doing well, up to you ;).
Essa is Rel/Rel at 21. 20 y.o's with those stats aren't selling. Firing seems the most likely option.
Elam and Masood have big tech gaps but up to you if they are worth it.
Morrison has good secondaries but is 2 years older than guys with similar primaries. Firing might be the way to go if you choose to get rid of him. Although could try him on the market with his secondaries and talent.
Lange isn't bad. If he isn't needed, might as well sell him.
thanks for the reply HP :D
masood will be kept am working on his tech gap cuz at least i got him to ave fielding E-Alam i'm worried bout the fact he has a tech gap andvery poor fielding for his age
so i think
poels fired
chandan kept as backup for now and that way i have him and rahmann backup meaning 1 batter 1 bowler
might put morrison up and see if i get a nibble
Essa will be fired i think and lange i might put up

DazBurg

so i started the clean out
Poels fired, Essa fired and Morrison fired

Justin Bieber

Hate when guys are fired but sometimes it's the only option :'(.

DazBurg

roo boys!

I have 2 that may need firing, have been listed again, end tomorrow, no bids :(

Kandathil should at least get a bid I reckon, and Strike has Accom captaincy at 20, surely he could be a great captain for a team?

Decent skills and gifted in bowling too

Alex7089

I have 5 on the TM now, I am not worried about losing money, because, well Sheehan is at 7k, Grey at 2k and Terpstra at 1k. Anyway, I'm worried about one of the all time greats of FSCC (not skills wise, performed every week though) may be fired :( Reli/reli at 21 Samuel McIntyre is not looking like he will be getting any nibbles :( Which is sad...

bomberboy0618

bomberboy0618

Justin Bieber

The former Hello Youth Star, McIntyre :'(. He's well rounded so hopefully he gets a bid.

DazBurg