0 (0%)
Dislike
0 (0%)
Loath
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

j959

Quote from: Maca24 on December 16, 2010, 11:54:00 PM
mate its dead. in season the forum is packed!
off-season still seems to have a group of hard-cores though ... i just need something to keep me going til kick-off!

j959

Quote from: Maca24 on December 17, 2010, 01:10:31 PM
so any more rates?
:) im thinking about downgrading hodge to drummond and jacobs to talia and putting Illes on field.
then i was going to upgrade prestia to goodes and moving buddy back down to rioli.
my reason for this was to even out my team a bit.
In: Drummond, Talia, Rioli, Goodes. Out: Hodge, Jacobs, Prestia, Franklin.
thoughts?
i thought i saw someone somewhere post that Talia did his knee recently but i can't find anything on the Crows website and I asked a couple of FF crows fans and they hadn't heard of anything recent ...

Maca24

yea.. maybe pat mccarthy is a better option?

MajorLazer

Not worth starting with Goodes. He usually starts the season slowly and then picks it up at round 14-15.

Junktimer

Quote from: Maca24 on December 15, 2010, 11:02:13 PM
so here is version 2. dont think ive nailed it just yet but ill keep trying  :)

Backs. Goddard, Hodge, Deledio, Kelly, Broughton, Otten, Jacobs.
Bench. Illes, Mzungu, Richardson.

Mids. Swan, Montagna, A.Swallow, D.Swallow, Gaff, Heppell.
Bench. Hallahan, Krakouer, Beams.

Rucks. Sandi and Jolly.
Bench. Lycett and Smith.

Forwards. N.Riewoldt, L.Franklin. Pavlich, Sidebottom, Knights, Prestia, I.Smith.
Bench. Darling, Tapscott, A.Hooper.

So how is it guys?  ;)
Gday Maca

backs: cant fault it, i would go richardson over iles but thats just me.

mids: montagna is very very expensive for somebody who is generally a slow starter, also a tad inconsistent.  Claye Beams, no from me, i would get josh green or a first rounder such as atley.  -0.5

rucks: cant fault it.

fwds: great forward line, no problems there.

overall great team.  9.5/10

can you rate mine?

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,23368.0.html

Maca24

cheers JT. thanks for the rate. claye beams looks like a good player but i will definitely watch josh green. with joey he isnt a lock by any means prob 50-50 for me at this stage.
yes i will rate yours now.  :)

Justin Bieber

Nice team Maca. Bit rusty on the team-rating bit so I'll give it my two cents.

Very strong backline. Midfield the same even with 3 rookies (very good ones as well but they'll be popular due to that).
Rucks are good. I'm not sold on Jolly but could improve since he's played a year in a new team. Forwards are alright with Sidebottom a nice unique.

Rookies will change so little point commenting them this early into off season training. Although like the uniqueness of the bench rookies. I rate Hallahan and Hooper alot. Hallahan could find it hard to crack the side but Hooper is very good. He's in my team and I hope he plays :D.

Maca24

thanks HP i like those rookies 2. and thanks 4 the rate  :)