No Midpricers allow

Started by knightmare, November 28, 2010, 09:39:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cicjose

any info on Parker and Weller?

knightmare

Weller will turn 19 just before the nab cup.  Hes tasmanian and debued in his senior team at 15. Was also Tasmanian u/16 Captain. 182cm 79kg accurate kick aggressive tackler, so say the suns website. Hes played VFL from the coast so because he didnt get drafted he is priced at 84k.

Luke Parker Drafted at 40 to the swans. The coast already had almost 15 picks before the draft including its 17year olds and its queensland and zone priorities. Parker wouldnt have been drafted in the top 50 otherwise. I cant see him playing more than 2-5 games late in the season.

Cicjose

Justin Bieber

Parker was set to go earlier than that ;). Parker was set to go around 30 from some phantom drafts I saw from "experts". He slipped a bit.

Could be a good pick as he finds his own ball as well as shows Captaincy qualities on field. But can he fit into the Swans midfield is the question? I don't see him playing many games either but who knows. If injuries happen and some things fall his way, would be a nice unique rookie.

RiOtChEsS

similar strategy i had last year finished around 2000... early i was higher(600ish) but injuries bogged me down mid year(5000ish) but then came on strong at the end and managed to fill out the team with premiums... like anything theres an element of luck required