Previous topic - Next topic

pie time

Enright, Fisher, Duffield,Grimes, Deledio
Last 2 spots from Heppell, K.Hunt, Illes, Richardson and Mzungu

Swan, Goddard, Judd, Watson,Swallow,Atley
Emg Stanley, Conca and Krakouer

Petrie and Jolly
Emg: Day and Bailey
Chappy, Roo,Thomas,LeCras, Gray,Pettard and Darling.
EMG: Hooper, Harper and Matera.

11k left over

MajorLazer

Get rid of hunt and put in Toy. Hunt won't score and Toy should play a lot of games. Rest of the team looks ok, but going for a few smokies in Gray and LeCras could hurt you. Not too bad.

7.5/10

pie time

Gray was injuried alot last season and before that scored ok and LeCras well i'm taking a punt that might play more midfield this year.. Not sure who Toy is so may need to look him up.. Cheers..

MajorLazer

Toy is a gun and should play a lot of games. Having Grey and LeCras isn't necessarily a bad thing, but it could backfire on you.

pie time

I agree hopefully it pays off as i think not many people will have both, in saying that if it does not work, i think i have some short term back up on the bench. Hooper will play more this year, harper and matera should get a go only problem is not sure if it will be early in season.. Will need to look at NAB to get a guide.

MajorLazer

I will be looking at LeCras, but not Grey. Can't take him after last year. I'm also looking at Sidebottom. Rookies can change depending on NAB form, but my forward rookies are almost the same right now.

pie time

I found with the forwards and backs that there was not a big pool to pick from that might get games early in the season.

MajorLazer

Yer it's hard to choose players at that price range in the forwards and backs.

mophead222

i dont mind this team, quite unique in the backs and fowards,
some risky players but if they pay off you will do very nicely.
8.1/10

GET RID OF Harmicheal Kunt

pie time

Thanks Mophead...Hunt most likely will go once i see form in NAB...Only this is he will play every game so will be cash cow early...after about 5 games he will see sold..

mophead222

i think you will get a lot better value from josh toy, seeing as he is a football player, not a rugby player :)