Total Score: 1859(Ranked 87 in Comp)
Standard Deviation: 30.4
Average: 88.8
High: 146 (Round 9)
Low: 21(Round 1)
Starting Price: 369,600
High Price: 517,900
Low Price:343,300

Summary: 2010 was Richard Douglas's Breakout year, as he went from classy Half Forward to Regular midfield time, and he capped it off with the Crows 2010 B+F. With a standard deviation of 30.4 he can be inconsistent, but can pull out big scores.

The Crystal Ball:
Price: 471,600
Position FWD/MID (could be only Mid or only Fwd)

Could be a handy pick up if he's MPP, and at 470k is quite cheap.

Verdict: Consistency is an issue, but you would think this would improve in 2011, and at 470k could be the unique MPP your team needs.
Will you pick Douglas in 2010?

benjy251090

Improved a lot this year, and with the retiring crows now gone, could get more midfield time! Definitely on the short-list!

DazBurg

will have to keep an eye on him in preseason nut sure atm am 50/50

Justin Bieber

It would depend on other premium forwards and if I can fit him in. Can really get his consistency down if he can start from the mids next year.

Shortlisted.

CrowsFan

Got my eye on a different crows player from the midfield so a no from me

ossie85

For some reason, has never captured my imagination. Could be another great unique however...

Fletch74

It would depend on whether he was MPP or not, but I think he will improve on this year, so I will be keeping a close eye on him during the pre-season.

littleblueboy2906

He has improved a lot this year and has showed he can certinally play midfield and forward. Will cost a lot next year, but he is on my Short List.

Master Q

Junktimer

ill watch him but am not sure i trust him yet, 470k is a lot to pay for a guy who has had one good year

Maca24

looks like a good unique. shortlisted, i forgot about him  :)

TOM15

will be crows no.1 mid this year, certainly going to get the ball, if he stays injury free it will be a very good pick-up :)

Knowall

Cant fit him in the fwds (I think he might not be MPP next year)
and hes a probally a no in the mids as well.
Cant rule him out tho scores well

MTTY

Was very impressive last year but would have only snuck into my team if he was a F or a C/F