Started by ossie85, October 21, 2010, 12:57:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmytigs

lions,dockers,dees,swans-0 bye
crows,hawks,saints,tigers,eagles,dogs-1 bye
cats-1 bye(finals)
pies,suns,power-2 byes
blues,bombers,roos-2 byes inc 1 in finals

The ever annoying who should i choose questions now have some obvious answers.You know the ones where your tearing your hair out trying to choose between 2 players.Heres some examples-
g.jakovich vs a.tarpey
t.lockett vs s.minton connell
w.carey vs d.ogier
j.dunstall vs l.schacke(rip)
p.farmer vs harry madden
r.flower vs scratcher neal
krakouer bros vs the sidebottoms
madonna vs k.minogue
mohammed ali vs buster douglas
WHO SHOULD I PICK?
Well now you have the info on the byes,so if its a line ball choice(unlike any of above lol) between players of 2 clubs its going to be a lot easier.

jimmytigs plan for trades next season barring disaster is as follows,1 trade in rounds 9-12,2 trades in rounds 13-15,17-18 & 20-24.No trades in the 5 non active rounds,shouldnt need to trade rounds 1-3 & hold my breath rounds 7 & 8.I f i see that im playing an absolute spastic in a later round i will bring forward a trade or 2 to round 7 or 8.All sounds so easy doesnt it?

Andrew3737

mcwarne

Ahh, jimmytigs..many and much amusement. I am not sure which I laughed most at. The choice between pointy boobs and no boobs or the fact that you refer to yourself in the 3rd person!! Great little info regards the byes BTW.
If one wants, one can load up with Brisfremmelbswans and kick butt in the head-to-heads only. But then you have a hopeless mob in Bris, antichrist mark2 in Bailey (no co-incidence it rhymes with Laidley) and low scorers in Syd. But its good info all the same.

Justin Bieber

He wasn't doing it in third person ;). All of it is in first person but the statement began with what he plans to do, so named it jimmytigs :P.

But agree, some good points mentioned.