West Coast

Teams we play twice
West Coast
Port Adelaide
Melbourne
Fremantle
Western Bulldogs
Geelong

Not a horrible draw for the Hawks. Having to go interstate 5 times is a bit much, especially twice to AAMI which is our bogey ground. It would be nice to play some serious teams at Aurora to make full use of the home ground advantage. Apart from playing Geelong twice in 7 weeks we have a pretty good selection of teams to play twice.

Fletch74

Not a bad draw, but i think most teams will have to play interstae 5 times now with GC in the competition.

Hawka

GC twice  ;D and many games which are on at a suitable time for me to go and catch the train and get bak home at a good hour but dont like 2 trips to adelaide  :-\

nas

Quote from: hawka26 on October 29, 2010, 07:49:02 PM
GC twice  ;D and many games which are on at a suitable time for me to go and catch the train and get bak home at a good hour but dont like 2 trips to adelaide  :-\

GC twice  >Make sure your visa is up to date as border patrol have been known to turn away people Lol

bunyip

The fact is if your team is good enough they'll make the finals. I really don't see the point in studying the draw and comparing it to other teams, it seems irrelevant to me. Having said that. if I was a Hawk supporter, I would be reasonably happy with that draw. :)