Brad Dalzeill
Games:8
Total Score:606
Average Score:75.7
High:106(RND 13)
Low:57(RND 5)
Centuries: 1 out of 8
Starting Price:$347,800
High Price:$381,700(RND 14 last game of his season)
Low Price:$338,900(RND 11 4th last game)

Starting Price Next Year- Based on Monty's fanplanner- $344,800 (10% discount)
Summary: He had a disapionting season after the heights he set himself at Brisbane with his amounts of possesions will he be able to get back to that form? Will he be in the team every week?. He has very high effiecny and can be a ball magnet. He averaged around 21 disposals at the start of trhe season for WCE but a finger injury holted his season.

Decision: If he plays in Nab and will get games for WCE and continues is high amounts of disposals he could be a good cheap pick up next year. I for one if this happens will look at him in both DT and SC due to him being a ball magnet and his high efficiency.

Will you select Brad Dalziell in 2011?

BoredSaint

50/50 depends on whether he gets games or not..

Wes Mantooth

Short listed for me. I think the eagles intend to play him more this year, provided he stays injury free in preseason.

Torress

prick of a price, i'd need to see big things in the NAB to punt on this guy when u can get a playing rookie.

ossie85

Agree Torress.... I don't trust him. He's taking supercoaches down the garden path many times before....

Fletch74

Only does well in DT, if he does well... No way for me!!

SydneyRox

I am sure you may have seen this, but they seem likely to give him game time. He is a midfileder behind Kerr, Masten and Priddis so he is unlikely to get tagged, but that means he may find himself with the tagger job?

Personally I am going to steer clear.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/105841/default.aspx

Junktimer

not a chance, terrible price and i dont trust him, he is unproven

Maca24

agree he is all hype atm. gota put a good year under his belt b4 id consider him.