How many eggs for Hopposhens?

Started by Hippo, October 25, 2010, 12:18:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hippo

argh wasn't even going to do a team until next yr but work being a bit slow thought i would kill the time and do one to see what i could come up with, hows it look?

Goddard, Hodge, Kelly, Drummond, Otten, Coad, Mzungu / Retzlaff, Richardson, Toy

Pendlebury, Boyd, Hayes, Boak, Shuey, Swallow / Krackhead, Sewel, Wallis

Sandilands, Petrie / Smith, McCauley

Chapman, Reiwoldt, Harvey, Goodes, Brennen, Jurrah, Knights / Lamb, Black, Hooper

ossie85

Backline is very week, wouldn't want to start that many rookies (counting Otten as rookie, you have 6 down back!)

Centre seems to heavy, put a line through Shuey, 2nd year player with not much upside. And although it is a bit heavy, it lacks a super-premium like Swan, Ablett or Goddard.

Probably 1 forward too many also, could downgrade that a bit.

Like the originality though

Boomz

Think you need to spread the rookies instead of just having a weak backline & strong everywhere else... Will work out better as rookie defenders seem to usually be the lowest scorers...

Hippo

thanks guys and yeah i agree with you, too many back rookies so i have rejigged the line up.

going to risk not havin God, Swan or Ablett which will allow me too have an extra gun mid

Hodge, Kelly, Malceski, Duffield, Drummond, Otten, Mzungu / Retzlaff, Richardson, Toy

Pendlebury, Boyd, Hayes, Bartel, Krackhead, Swallow /  Sewel, Wallis, Rookie?

Sandilands, Petrie / Smith, McCauley

Chapman, Reiwoldt, Harvey, Goodes, Brennen, Fevola, Knights / Lamb, Black, Hooper

Barlow 21

Maca24

much better hippo. and unique to.
krakhead is krakouer obviously  :)
wouldnt pick boomer but its your team. and maybe fev to petterd?
great team 9/10