AFL Babble - Daily AFL News in your Facebook Feed

Started by AFL Babble, January 04, 2012, 09:20:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFL Babble

Just visit the page and "like" it. Then I'll do all the hard work for you.

http://www.facebook.com/AFLBabble

You can e-mail me with anything you like to aflbabble@gmail.com if you feel the urge as well. I'll get back to you ASAP.

Cheers.

Luigi197

Is the only thing you gonna post, links? although good links, are you going to provide insight yourself?

otherwise great to see another afl/sc/dt facebook page which can be easily acessed :)

AFL Babble

It's a general AFL news service that I'm hoping to provide. I don't want to alienate the subscribers who aren't interested in fantasy football. That being said, I'll read all comments under the stories and I will get involved in the discussions if I think I can add anything of value.

I have a BA (Journalism), so my value system dictates that I maintain a clear distinction between the news I find and my opinions on their contents. Granted, I'm not the author of the links, but that's a temporary circumstance.

Later on I'm intending to launch a separate web-site where I'll write about all things AFL - including Dream Team specific features. I don't want it to be just me though, I'm looking for other struggling [read as failed] or student writers who might want some exposure as well.

The grand plan is to build a web-site that will give us writers some hope of quitting our day-jobs one day. If that doesn't eventuate and I fail horribly, at least I'm failing at what I love doing.

Wish me luck.

AFL Babble

AFL Babble

Hawka

AFL Babble

AFL Babble