3 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 2

dylsta05

maybe a handy 7th mid as you said, so yeah touch and go

bomberboy0618

McRooster

Quote from: roo boys! on December 23, 2010, 10:28:38 AM
Quote from: McRooster on December 23, 2010, 12:42:50 AM
His bony frame will take much development and as MTTY points out about his shoulder issues he will take time to strenghten to string enough games together to warrant that sort of price tag.
Although with the retirement of Tredrea, Ebert's knee and the inconsistency of Motlop, he might be a smokie....
If he is important to the Power's forward line I think a truck has hit a power pole=The Power is down ;)
The 'Truck' is also known as Ben Rutten and that would make for a GREAT Showdown if he decided to go BOONTA!

*Trucks are also fitted with ROO BARS!  ;)

bomberboy0618

Quote from: McRooster on January 07, 2011, 10:36:00 AM
Quote from: roo boys! on December 23, 2010, 10:28:38 AM
Quote from: McRooster on December 23, 2010, 12:42:50 AM
His bony frame will take much development and as MTTY points out about his shoulder issues he will take time to strenghten to string enough games together to warrant that sort of price tag.
Although with the retirement of Tredrea, Ebert's knee and the inconsistency of Motlop, he might be a smokie....
If he is important to the Power's forward line I think a truck has hit a power pole=The Power is down ;)
The 'Truck' is also known as Ben Rutten and that would make for a GREAT Showdown if he decided to go BOONTA!

*Trucks are also fitted with ROO BARS!  ;)
lol did someone turn the power off?

McRooster

Hitchcock will be more damaging this year than last, he will emerge from under the Matt  ;)

bomberboy0618

he might be still full of choco though  :o

nas

McRooster

Unlikely, he has the frame of a praying mantis - definitely needs some beefing up.

bomberboy0618

MTTY

Didnt have him last year and i doubt i will this year