Things you have done with famous sports people..?

Started by HillHero13, September 30, 2010, 04:57:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

McRooster

Had photo taken with Buddy Franklin at Adelaide airport as I was waiting to fly to Melbourne for rnd 18 and Hawks were flying in for clash with the Power.

I said to Buddy 'how about 100 DT points for me this week champ?' to which he replied ' for you mate...120'

....he scored 75  >:(

Buddy you owe me 45 points still  :D

DazBurg

Quote from: McRooster on October 08, 2010, 11:13:31 PM
Had photo taken with Buddy Franklin at Adelaide airport as I was waiting to fly to Melbourne for rnd 18 and Hawks were flying in for clash with the Power.

I said to Buddy 'how about 100 DT points for me this week champ?' to which he replied ' for you mate...120'

....he scored 75  >:(

Buddy you owe me 45 points still  :D
lol
gold Roost
pure gold
lol

hawk_88

I knocked Hird over at the cricket once. It was a few years ago at the World XI v Asia XI appeal match for the tsunami. I happened to be sitting in what I worked out was the "celebrity" section as it was filled with current and ex Cricketers, Footy Players and TV personalities.

I was grabbing some food for me and my mate and was running up the stairs to the seating area and then did a blind turn to go up to my seat and Hird happened to coming the other way. Wasn't expecting it at all and was a little stunned. Didn't even realise it was him at first. Needless to say I had two full bays of eyes all looking at me....

McRooster

BTW Luke Hodge is a lot taller than I thought (same height as me) and Sammy Mitchell is smaller than I thought.

roo boys!

HillHero13

Quote from: McRooster on October 08, 2010, 11:29:03 PM
BTW Luke Hodge is a lot taller than I thought (same height as me) and Sammy Mitchell is smaller than I thought.

im 15 and im taller than sammy..

i didnt list a qtr of what i have done with AFL players..

oh the 2000 family day.. the memories!!

ill do a full list when im on the computer!!

roo boys!