Bock
1 (6.7%)
Drummond
8 (53.3%)
Hurn
6 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 3

LiveTheDream

Thought i would get some opinions on a few of my tough decisions for SC11. Looking at having Bock, Hurn or JD as my 5th back, as all are fairly cheap and have been SC stars in past seasons. I assume many others are considering some of these matchups so feel free to add any thoughts, info or opinions...

benjy251090

hurn is my pick of them, bock is getting a little old and you never know how he will do at the suns, drummond is a maybe depending on preseason and where he ends up

LiveTheDream

i agree on bock, was only in the poll as he is a similar price and did avg nearly 100 last year. drummonds durability worries me. i only found out a few weeks ago that hurn is still only 23 (i just assumed based on his hairline haha).

just did some more research and here is a good one - JD kick to handball ratio this season is a very solid 3.4......... hurn's is a massive 6.6!! no wonder he churns out big scores without many disposals.

Fletch74

Drummond for me, he'll be cheap and he's a gun when on form.

Justin Bieber

I really like Hurn. But Drummond is one that can't be ignored for he is consistent when his body is right. Hurn would be my choice of the 3. Drummond not far behind if he can get his body right pre season.

Bock will get alot of pressure at GC to lead their backs. Could get alot of possession down back there but I'm staying clear of him due to constant niggles. Still on the shortlist but unlikely at this stage.

ossie85

brodman_18

Shurely JD will have better luck with injury this season... touch wood

jimmytigs

hurn then bock,eagles stuck hurn on wing near end of season & he was a sensation,bock will be reliable but wouldnt have drummond at all

Maca24

drummond and hurn both in my fanplanner. i prefer drummond though.
bock is one of those players that we will have to wait and see how he starts the season off.

Bosh

Drummond way too injury prone, Bock can get injured allot to. Hurn for mine.