Main Menu

the big Grand final day Tradition

Started by DazBurg, September 24, 2010, 04:30:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DazBurg

the traition is a BBQ an grog as it is for most people but we even have a time schedule...lol
it will be me and my brother in law a mate, my dad an my brother bratpack
drinking a showerload of grog....we spent $220 on grog and bout $60 on food
;D ;D ;D ;D
how big will the hangover be?
Bratpack is drinking carlton draught with our dad
i will be drinking bundy cans and vodka cans aswell with my brother in law and my mate and we got a bottle of whiskey too

BratPack

I don't get hungover :P I get zulu warlords banging druims in my head until I plead for the sweet meriful release of death

Alex7089

You will wake up in Alaska with no pants on, missing 3 teeth. Sarah Palin will be lying to the left of you, Arnold Schwarzenegger on the right. They will both be without clothes.
Under the bed is a 12 year old in a cowboy costume with a cricket bat on his head and a cigarette in his hand.

No doubt the roof of the house you are in is gone and the entire place is covered in bird droppings.
Chuck in a memory of you riding Palin like a goat, whipping her with a leather whip and pretending to be a midget wrestler while Schwarzenegger sits in the corner and watches coming back to you in pieces.
Somewhere around there-Probably worse.

DazBurg

Quote from: Alex7089 on September 24, 2010, 05:14:35 PM
You will wake up in Alaska with no pants on, missing 3 teeth. Sarah Palin will be lying to the left of you, Arnold Schwarzenegger on the right. They will both be without clothes.
Under the bed is a 12 year old in a cowboy costume with a cricket bat on his head and a cigarette in his hand.

No doubt the roof of the house you are in is gone and the entire place is covered in bird droppings.
Chuck in a memory of you riding Palin like a goat, whipping her with a leather whip and pretending to be a midget wrestler while Schwarzenegger sits in the corner and watches coming back to you in pieces.
Somewhere around there-Probably worse.
lol
i don't think this is such a good idea anymore if thats gonna happen

Justin Bieber

Lol. Tommorrow will be fairly quite in my house. A big opposite to yours by the sounds of it :P.

$220 on grog is bound to get somebody hammered ;).

DazBurg

Quote from: Hellopplz on September 24, 2010, 09:36:48 PM
Lol. Tommorrow will be fairly quite in my house. A big opposite to yours by the sounds of it :P.

$220 on grog is bound to get somebody hammered ;).
thats the general idea HP..lol
big day though start preparation of food 11am
start BBQ 12pm and drink until wee hours of morning or till grog runs out either one  ;)

DazBurg

so the big day came drank from 12pm to 1am and went to bed dead set sober and woke up with no hangover...lol.....dunno why it wasn't affecting me but yeah not through lack of drinking.....i got  cans left from 2 slabs and most of the bottle is gone too