Unlikely
7 (77.8%)
NOOO
1 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Hawka

Jordan Lisle

Summary:
Jordan is a young kpp who is entering his 3rd year on the senior list.At 196cm he can play as a leading forward, Holding defender or pinch hitting ruck.He dosent need much baulking up at 92 kgs but is still behind Buddy,Roughy and now Hale.

Stats
Height:196cm
Weight:92kg
AFL Games: 0

VFL Stats
2010 games:20
2010 Goals:30
Named in best:8

The Crystal Ball
According to m0ntys fanplanner

Price:$87,500
Position: DEF (i reckon he will be def/fwd )

Since the hawks got hale he will not get games unless 2 of Buddy,Hale,Roughy and our number 1 ruck (Bailey or Renouf) are injured.But if he does play it will be later on in the year so maybe a good downgrade target

Decision:
Unlikely for me he will stuggle to get games and i just have to many hawks players currently

pyronerd

unlikely for me also due to the reasons u said might make some scores if he does get a chance though

ossie85

Yeah, KPP question mark. You never know though

nas

MajorLazer

Like others have said, can't see him playing enough games to make him a viable choice.
Very unlikely for me.

hawk_88

Kid has talent. Would be worth quite a bit on the trading market and is probably the best key forward not currently playing at the senior level. He won't ruck so his only chance is going past Buddy or Roughy. Even then with Hale also in the mix up forward the Hawks could lose Buddy or Roughy for a couple of matches and they could cover the loss without bringing Lisle in.

If he does get games it will be because the Hawks Three Tall Forward Structure is working AMAZINGLY well and Buddy or Roughy are injured or suspended.

Not for me in fantasy.

Hawka

Quote from: hawk_88 on January 02, 2011, 01:32:27 AM
Kid has talent. Would be worth quite a bit on the trading market and is probably the best key forward not currently playing at the senior level. He won't ruck so his only chance is going past Buddy or Roughy. Even then with Hale also in the mix up forward the Hawks could lose Buddy or Roughy for a couple of matches and they could cover the loss without bringing Lisle in.

If he does get games it will be because the Hawks Three Tall Forward Structure is working AMAZINGLY well and Buddy or Roughy are injured or suspended.

Not for me in fantasy.

summed up very nicely there

Junktimer

unlikely for me.  will watch pre season.

MTTY

Could be unique if he gets games but i dont think i will pick him