Unlikely
6 (33.3%)
No Way
1 (5.6%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Aidans Blues

2010 Stats:
Games:20
Total Score:1937( ranked 54th in Competiton)
Average: 95
High: 153(Round 2)
Low:54(Round 4)
Standard Deviation: Not sure how to do this???
Centuries: 9 out of 20
Starting Price:439,700
High Price: 481,300
Low Price: 422,100

Summary: Travis Boak was meant to take the fantasy and AFL world by storm this year, but never got to the heights expected for a guy drafted before Joel
Selwood. He did show some promising signs late in the season, averaging 124.33 in his last three games to give some coaches faith that he may turn into a high scoring premium in 2011.

The Crystal Ball:
Price: $514,300
Position: Mid

While Boak didn't have the best of years, his good late season form shows that he could be worth the punt next year, and at 514k he could be a handy unique premium.

Verdict: Picking Boak in 2011 is quite a risk, but I think he will have a breakout year and become an elite midfielder. Will you be picking Boak in 2011?

EAGLE4LIFE

had him this year will get him next year as well

ossie85

Not a fan of Boaky - for some reason, has never seemed consistent enough

Hawka

Yep same i had him this yr wont nxt yr tho

Alex7089

He always seems to be a year away from becoming amazing. I am not counting on it. Have managed to avoid him so far and will again next year it is a no from me.

SCADDICT

Boak averaged 96 this year for those interested. Thats a 16 point improvement on his 2009 season. Pretty impressive so don't write him off just yet. Just needs to learn to cope with a tag.

SCADDICT

If he played for Geelong or Carlton(teams with other gun mids to support him) he'd be averaging 100 at least.

Aidans Blues

Just added his average now, sorry about that.
I definently think he's worth a look, I will be strongly considering.

DazBurg

don't think i'll be picking him if he  was a mpp then i' give him a look but for a straight mi don't think i got a place for him