two upgrades... but which combo?

Started by thatguy, August 17, 2011, 06:10:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thatguy

trying to work out which pair of trades to use. in semi this week, three trades left.

im looking at trading out Stevie J and Lower (who was first emg)

with my available cash, i can get a combo of leon davis and any defender other than Bock (have gibbs, goddard, deledio, suckling, heppel, broughton, fisher).

however i dont really like the look of any other defender other than gram or birchall.

if i go for someone like travis cloke or a cyril rioli, i can get any defender and Bock's recent form is hard to ignore.

by doing this I can bench Heppell this week, and just bring him back on for Gibbs if I make the prelim, as I will need my last trade to move Judd on.

which combo should i go for, or does anyone else have other suggestions?

my fwd line is SJ, Goodes, O'Keefe, Fyfe, Pav, NRoo and Buddy.

coolfugitiv0

Bock. Cyril.
Jump on board.
Those two will tear the SC finals series apart.

thatguy

Ringo

Have you got any way to cover Stevie J as imo he will outscore forward options that you have listed. Plays Sydney and Pies after bye and scored 120 and 136 against them in previous rounds.

Bock looks the goods as a defender for yoy

thatguy

Quote from: Ringo on August 18, 2011, 01:46:36 PM
Have you got any way to cover Stevie J as imo he will outscore forward options that you have listed. Plays Sydney and Pies after bye and scored 120 and 136 against them in previous rounds.

Bock looks the goods as a defender for yoy

good point. i can cover SJ with mzungu/krakouer if need be, but dont think I have enough coin in the bank to directly upgrade lower to bock.

Ringo

If your mids and rucks are strong with no bye repercussions and not relying on one of Krak/Mzungu I would consider downgrading one to a $91k rookie to get cash, Move one to Midfield if not there and downgrade to Mullett who Roos are playing this week at $91k.
use your cash on 2 major upgrades where needed.
maybe Lower > Bock
Mzungu/Krak to Davis. or other upgardes of benches.

Grazz