Main Menu

The Vets

Started by Hellopplz, May 29, 2010, 09:37:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MTTY

Quote from: McRooster on January 15, 2011, 03:08:03 PM
Quote from: MTTY on January 15, 2011, 02:51:44 PM
Shame Goodwins retired was one of my favourite players
Yeah, you could always bet with  on Goody  ;)
could play in a lot of roles on field and was a great leader

McRooster

I would like to think I have lead some in this forum to a greater path and helped guide them forward in their journey.

I have now become a Veteran and feel no higher honour could be bestowed upon a forum poster. The journey to this point is especially powerful and supports the spirit of what we are all here to achieve.  The spirit amongst us does not glorify war or endorse conflict of any kind.   The spirit simply highlights the sacrifice of many posters who have put in the hours of service to make this such a wonderful site.

Thankyou to all my forum comrades who have fought in the trenches with me and togther we will continue to fight the fight.

Stay premium

nas

Quote from: McRooster on February 07, 2011, 01:52:40 AM
I would like to think I have lead some in this forum to a greater path and helped guide them forward in their journey.

I have now become a Veteran and feel no higher honour could be bestowed upon a forum poster. The journey to this point is especially powerful and supports the spirit of what we are all here to achieve.  The spirit amongst us does not glorify war or endorse conflict of any kind.   The spirit simply highlights the sacrifice of many posters who have put in the hours of service to make this such a wonderful site.

Thankyou to all my forum comrades who have fought in the trenches with me and togther we will continue to fight the fight.

Stay premium

Welcome ol mate

Justin Bieber

Quite a post to push you over to the Milestone Roost. Great job getting so far :).