Masten hopeless

Started by thebrock, April 12, 2009, 09:07:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thebrock

Just a quick post to see what people think about Masten. Heard good things about him and forked out the $300,000 odd for him. Anyone else have him in their team and feel like they made a big mistake. Scored 7 today and looked like he didn't even care, completely disinterested. Anyone have any opinions? Worth using an early trade?

DarrenP

Swapped Travis Tuck for Masten once sides came out for Round 1 with Tuck named on the bench.  Biggest stuff up I've made so far.  Was hoping his price would go up a bit this week and could upgrade but looks like now it's going down.

Prospector_1

You must reverse this trade asap, DP. Theb should follow and jump on the Truck Band wagn

DarrenP

Was tempted to go with Adam Selwood but reckon I might stick with Tuck. What price Masten next week?

thebrock

Not sure, my first season, I guess new prices for SC come out on Monday? I def regret choosing Masten and will probably trade for Tuck if he hasn't gone up to much and I can still cover my injuries with good performing rookies.

Diimii

Tuck wont go up, only played 2 games after this week

thebrock

Yeh cheers just realised this a second ago to my joy, he's a bit more than masten but i have about $40k left over. Worth the early trade guys? Ive already had to make two due to early injuries, any thoughts? worth putting in a rookie that hasn't played 3 games yet, like a beams or Zaharakis?