Stephen skin & bones Hill

Started by mog_dog00, April 07, 2009, 03:52:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mog_dog00

fair dinkum S. Hill has been a let down huh?? personally i don't wanna follow the band wagon on this red head chenny(spelling) fella, but facts r he will prob play next say 3 or so games based on the demons exclusions. he was on the beneficial end of some ridiculous free kicks given to him last game which im guessing bumped his SC score up 20 or so points.
AHHH i just want a cheap defender who looks a little more promising as im hanging onto hurley and if hill doesn't play have two doughnuts in the backline which is unacceptable.

In a pickle like most ppl. clearly s. hill is not going to cull nicely anytime soon. i can't see chenny hitting a decent score again tho but is the best positoned (atm) cheap defender to rise in value. chenny seems the obvious pick up but is anyone else not keen or convinced who do not have him??

rance's score is intriguing although his current pecking order in the tigers' 22 is not.

Cool9

Given Freo have lost first 2 and Hill and has been so spectacularly average, I will take a punt and say Broughton might get his first game this week.

As per the Houlihan thread... ' Glad I didn't pick S Hill'.

mog_dog00

lol ''i wish i didn't pick hill'' should be the new thread. yea mate broughton is my 9th defender - if he plays i won't have an issue just a low point scorer on my bench with match stick arms!!

bjrouse

I may take a punt and play Petrenko & Suban this week which means I have Raines and Hill on the bench, or maybe get Cheney in

Don't really want to make a trade but Hill has been absolute garbage....actually Harvey may get the boot ;)