Main Menu

Best Seats?

Started by Hellopplz, July 31, 2010, 10:23:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Where are the best seats to sit at when at a ground? Boundary line or on the tiers?

I much prefer the boundary lines as up in the tiers allow a bird's eye view but you can't really see the player's numbers :(. Have to keep watching the screen for who kicked what :P.

RobsOverAchieverss

Anywhere at skilled stadium is a great atmosphere but i prefer boundary line at etihad.

ossie85

At the MCG - I actually really enjoyed the tiers - you could really see the strategy.

But the atmosphere is best behind the goals

HillHero13

Quote from: ossie85 on July 31, 2010, 10:38:19 AM

At the MCG - I actually really enjoyed the tiers - you could really see the strategy.

But the atmosphere is best behind the goals

in the tiers behind the goals... ahhh ANZAC Day 2009 revisitid.. umm i really dont mid there both pretty good...

Master Q

Boundary  is the best for me. Your more into the action, you can hear the ball hit the palm, It's Great.

SCADDICT

Boundary line on the wing.

Justin Bieber

Before this year have been sitting in the tiers. Loved the bird's eye view but Have been sitting on the boundary lines behind the point posts and it's just been more eletric for me!! Loved the way you see how the the teams are playing strategy wise but when I'm at the game, just want to see the Dons score :P.

Wanted to get seats on the wing for next weeks match but closest I could get are a bit inside 50 8). Can't wait!!

HillHero13

Quote from: Hellopplz on July 31, 2010, 04:29:32 PM
Before this year have been sitting in the tiers. Loved the bird's eye view but Have been sitting on the boundary lines behind the point posts and it's just been more eletric for me!! Loved the way you see how the the teams are playing strategy wise but when I'm at the game, just want to see the Dons score :P.

Wanted to get seats on the wing for next weeks match but closest I could get are a bit inside 50 8). Can't wait!!

got a membership so i get in for free...

roo boys!

I sit in the nosebleed section.... :( well i used to but now just in the tiers
never really got to be boundary line, and still trying to convince my parents to let me become a member cos they dont go for North