3 trades left and i will be making 1 this week...

Started by jvalles, July 28, 2010, 08:47:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jvalles

I have 3 trades left and I'm pretty sure I am going to make 1 this week.  I have a very secure strong team, with only 2 of my bench players not currently playing in Lobbe & Davis.  My options:

Option 1: Upgrade Ryan Griffin to Ablett (coming back into form) or Hayes (has an incredibly easy run home with Bombers, Port, Tigers & Crows). Bumps Griffin's average up 20 or so points.

Option 2: Rockliff to Riewoldt, rocky very steady, but against those teams Riewoldt could be ready to pump out some big scores and come into form.

Option 3: Downgrade Howlett or Martin to 77k mid, pocket the 250k or so and know that I have the cash (already have 80k in the kitty) to do option 1 orand 2 any time during finals.

My team:
Backs: Scotland, Duffield, Enright, Goddard, Hodge, Waters, Henderson (Maguire, Webberley)
Mids: Dal Santo, Swan, Boyd, Griffin, Mitchell, Bartell (Howlett, Martin)
Ruck: Sandi, Hmac (Warnock, Lobbe)
Forw: Gia, ROK, Goodes, Harvey, Brown, Rockliff, Didak (Davis, Gumbleton)

MarkPlow

NADO95

I'd go option 3 out of the three but when you get the money, I'd say that you should probably focus on upgrading Henderson before either of those other guns. Henderson defiantly not a keeper while Griffin is a certain keeper and Rockliff would be fine in your finals team

jvalles

Quote from: NADO95 on July 28, 2010, 09:08:55 PM
I'd go option 3 out of the three but when you get the money, I'd say that you should probably focus on upgrading Henderson before either of those other guns. Henderson defiantly not a keeper while Griffin is a certain keeper and Rockliff would be fine in your finals team

Normally that is what I would do, but Hendo is getting free reign and playing very loose which is going to see him get plenty of the ball a bit like Waters was for the 1st half of the year.  I rate him alongside Rocky at the moment in terms of DT scores...but yeah, the smart thing to do would be make the money then upgrade Rocky and Hendo with my last 2 trades.

jvalles

If I went with taking my lowest averaging on field players and upgraded them to the highest averaging players in each position, this is what I can do:

Hmac (77) --> Ryder (86) = 9pt increase (pointless)
Hendo/Maguire (72) --> Lake (104) = 32pt increase
Rocky (84) --> Chappy (117) = 33pt increase
Griffin (95) --> Ablett (118) = 23pt increase

So yeah, you're prob right in saying to upgrade my backs and forwards.

Fenno

I would keep Rockliff over ROK anyway. ROK has a hard run of games to finish off the year and is out of form. I doubt he will ave over 75 for the rest of the year where Rockliff proved last week he can still score points against the good teams even when bris are getting smashed

Flame

Hendo doing alright. I wouldn't trade him just yet!!

jvalles

Quote from: Flame on July 28, 2010, 11:25:58 PM
Hendo doing alright. I wouldn't trade him just yet!!

Yeah, will keep him on my bench at the very least and trade out Maguire.