Please help fix my team!!!

Started by c4v3m4n, April 03, 2009, 12:42:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

c4v3m4n

Just seen the team sheets...and my team certainly turned ugly fast.

Looks like I'll have at least 3 zeros on the field.

My backline had Raines (like everyone) and my two emergencies, Suckling and Broughton aren't playing.

My midfield had Cousins (again, like most), Butler and my two emergencies (again) Anthony and Beams aren't playing.

Three zeros after one round. Fan-frigging-tastic.

Any recommendations on fixing this? I was thinking of either trading Cousins for someone like Gibbs or Vince or trading Anthony for Robinson. I really dont want to have to make two trades this week....

Please any help would be greatly appreciated! :D

tony73

Well If I was in that position I would trade anthony for robinson as he is the longest of injurie woes, Suckling is in I think so you would have two playing.

Thats if you want to make the one trade only.

Then reasses next week before the price changes

my opinion only

K-Man

Id get rid of Cuz, he wont be a keeper this yr or much of a cash cow given his price..  if you drop anthony, you will only get him again later when hes fit cos he will be a gun rookie!  Ride out the storm with anthony if you can.  who you get for cuz, robinson is also a good cash cow, but maybe get a keeper just to be safe - gibbs, selwood good value

pgillw

Nobody serious picked cousins, mate - only the naive and inferior. 

c4v3m4n

I really just thought that Cousins would have a good returning year. That he'd play his heart (and hamstring) out just to keep playing football. I really expect him to perform well. But I think I will trade him.

Still, if Robinson performs well again, then who would I trade? Anthony or Beams? I am more inclined to trade Robinson in for Anthony this week (I fully agree that Anthony is a gun rookie), its just that with so many players in team out I really think that I need some players that are going to consistently play.

Thoughts?

c4v3m4n

Just had a radical thought...

Cousins for Otten?

I thought this because this this would give me $400K in the bank, and then when his and others players (Higgins, Skipworth, Krakouer, Rich and more) price goes up, I'll be able to upgrade them ALL for some very decent players.

Thoughts and comments?!