What do you think?

Blueboys

Where is Selwood  ???  ::)

scorgasms

Quote from: Blueboys on July 27, 2010, 01:05:30 PM
Where is Selwood  ???  ::)
unfortunately i don't have him but wish i did

Blueboys

Oh ok I thought it was a general captain selection but your after your own this round....

You would be hard pressed to not pick Swan  ;D

CFC 1979

until he lets you down keep the big C on swanny

rory

Samm79

Don't think you can go wrong with Goddard against the Dons, Swan v Blues or Hodge v Port.

Who has the best tagger out of those three? Not that a tagger can go with Swanny!

YOUNGTELLICA

Swan is a Captain lock, EVERYWEEK!

simma1978

Ablett should definately be the Captain for this week. His record against Sydney is outstanding!!!!!

Torress

Quote: simma1978  : Today at 04:05:15 PM 

Ablett should definately be the Captain for this week. His record against Sydney is outstanding!!!!! 

absolute x 2 here. ablett does have a freakish ability to bring in huge scores against swans. if he had scored 3 50's in a row leading into this round i'd still pick GAJ this week

SCADDICT

Who for captain out of these options : Ablett,Hodge, Sandi,Goodes, Montagna, Marc Murphy

I have no Goddard, Swan or Judd....

tony73

Quote from: simma1978 on July 27, 2010, 04:05:15 PM

He's playing too much up forward, only scored well due to the bag of goals! On mayby a bright note, I get the feeling he may not be rested as he may have been having the rest up forward!! Strange but I recon Chappy has spent more time in the guts!

Anyone think the Cats are re-setting their midfield for next year without GAJ in it!!!

Samm79

QuoteAnyone think the Cats are re-setting their midfield for next year without GAJ in it!!!
yup!

HillHero13

yes deffinantly.. and when his not in the midfield.. they still dominate...