The Pav

Started by RiOtChEsS, July 21, 2010, 01:02:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RiOtChEsS

The Pav is carrying an ankle injury but wont miss this week, could be a concern if ur looking to bring him in tho.http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/98655/default.aspx

valkorum

I think the bigger news (for DT) is that Silvagni will miss this week.  Also Mayne not coming back this week

RiOtChEsS

yeah i dont have him nor want him in my team but i figured there would be some peeps out there eyeing off that 327k price tag, dont have lil sos either upgraded him when he was 230k

Blueboys

Pav will effect every 1 - Just hope his not a last minute withdraw!  ::)

Silvagni on the bench so no problem there!  ;)

buddy4pm

Read the article - Silvagni is out so he won't help you

valkorum

Quote from: buddy4pm on July 21, 2010, 04:16:50 PM
Read the article - Silvagni is out so he won't help you

I think he meant that he has SCOSOS (second cousin of SOS) on the bench so its not an issue for him....... until he loses a backman :P

Flame

I almost brought pav in last week. Glad i didn't!!

Jimbo_11

nooooooooooooooooo
i need pav to doo well this week, facing the top of my league and he doesnt have pav :(

Plastic Boy

Pav has been hugely dissapointing.  Last year was a very average year which saw him at a great price at the start of the year.

He came out and dominated for the 1st 1/3 of the season and since then he has been extremely average.  He cant kick a goal to save his life, and his impact in the midfield is non existent.

I wouldnt be surprised if Pav misses a week coming up.  Doubt he'll miss this week as they need him to lock in 4th position.

browny_wce

Quote from: Plastic Boy on July 22, 2010, 08:14:02 AM
Pav has been hugely dissapointing.  Last year was a very average year which saw him at a great price at the start of the year.

He came out and dominated for the 1st 1/3 of the season and since then he has been extremely average.  He cant kick a goal to save his life, and his impact in the midfield is non existent.

I wouldnt be surprised if Pav misses a week coming up.  Doubt he'll miss this week as they need him to lock in 4th position.
yeh i got him in after those few big scores, now hes pumped out probably one 100+
he needs to go back to CHF and stay there, not just for DT sake but in freo want to get past this post-Barlow era, he needs to go there and dominate, not leave the goal-kicking upto ballantyne and the mids

thatguy

Quote from: Plastic Boy on July 22, 2010, 08:14:02 AM

+1

i avoided pav at the start, missed his monsters and have had him since   :-[