Total Members Voted: 3

Chappy35

Who to bench out of these 3

Leon Davis
Jonathon Brown
Tom Rockliff

Chappy35

My team.

2 trades this week. Hitchcock out for McNiel (mpp) and Gysberts out for Boyd.

Goddard, Hodge, Enright, Malceski, Fisher, Corazzo, Waters (Web and Nason)

Ablet, Bartel, Swan, Hayes, Montagna, Boyd (Leon, Shuey)

Cox, Sandi (warnock, bass)

ROK, SJ, Byrnes, Brennan, JB, Rockliff, Chappy (watts, Mcniel)

I can put leon in FWD and bench JB or rocky.  If i am confident all my mids will play

Thoughts?

RiOtChEsS

just leave neon on the mids bench, he hasnt really lit it up yet JB cant be far off ripping a 100

Chappy35

thats what i was thinking.

I brought him in for that reason and with NDS being rested last week (late withdraw) it might end up bein hayes or joeys turn.

HellYeah

With a similar dilema, I intend putting Adelaide's Henderson on the field rather than J Brown.  While Brown will get back to big scores soon, I doubt that it will be against Geelong this week at Skilled with Geelong coming off an unexpected loss.

valkorum

I agree that Brown prob wont score big this week down at Skilled.  Although I would be happy to be proven wrong

Chappy35

What about rockliff? how do you think he will go? i amagine he will run with chappy or maybe even bartel. seems to take the players that run on the wing

plugz19

gysberts is cloe to coming back, worth trading shuey instead?

Davoo

gysberts hopefulyl back this week or next week. id love it if brown pulled a big 120.

Chappy35

i think Gysberts will come back throught the VFL ( 2 weeks at least) and i have leon as cover so i dont really need gysberts.

Flame

I think Neon, but JB could struggle with supply coming his way. Hope not though cause I have him!!

Chappy35

now that byrnesy is getting a rest.

the question is put leon in the fwd line to cover byrnes.

or just put watts on the field and leave Leon as emergency mid???