Hall vs Jpod (+ more forward line help!!)

Started by cottage, July 22, 2010, 10:28:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cottage

My forward line is:

ROK, Pav, Boomer, Brown, Gia, Jpod, Rockcliff with hall and hitchcock on the bench (last week)

I have 6 trades with $10000 and enough money on the bench to get whoever I want in the forward line.

My team is complete except in my opinion i can upgrade 2 forwards, both of which will be double trades.

Obviously my forward line can be pretty upsy downsy but its stood up pretty well to date. Im second in my league so will make finals, so am thinking more about making the big one - the grand final.

Who is it best to get rid of and who should I bring in. Was thinking about bringing in st nick and chappy over the next few weeks. Reckon that less players from saints and geelong will be dropped this year as neither are comfortable on top ie both have a bit still to play for. And thinking of ditching jpod and barry.

good call bad call?

Your thoughts would be much appreciated!

Cruiseon

I have a very similar forward line & 8 trades left (my backline needs one updgrade as well).

My thoughts are to offload JPod this week for Buddy. I know everyone says he is playing at Skilled but his B/E is huge so I think its now or never.

The other will be Hall for Chappy soon. I will wait and see on Roo as the jury is out on his return and that is where Rockcliff can be traded if required.