Any other trades i should make?

Started by Davoo, July 12, 2010, 04:37:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Davoo

here's my team:

Backs: Goddard, Hodge, Enright, Duffield, Harbrow, Shaw, Webberley (Hams, Strijk)
Mids: Swan, Bartel, Montagna, Hayes, Selwood, Cooney (Gysberts, Shuey)
Ruck: Sandi, Cox (stanley, lobbe)
Fwds: Pavlich, O keefe, Goodes, Gia, Rockliff, Podsiadly, Hitchcock (j Brown, ziebell)

i have 4 trades left and i dont know if there are any trades that need to be done. i have 195k in the bank. planning on leaving webberley there and swapping between the 3 backmen.

Davoo

thatguy

another premium back will round that team off nicely. if you eventually downgrade ziebell to a cheapy will have enough money for anyone.
gilbert/scotland options?

Davoo

that would probs be my last trades. i think ill do it during finals because if theres an injury beforehand, id be screwed. but i got 195k in bank so i could afford a solid backmen.

Sweenfury

I dont think you need to trade at the moment, aslong as Pods and Rockliff continue scoring well which looks to be the case. With brown coming back soon your forwards line is set, and Webberley scored well playing on the wing, so can stay at that 7th defender spot for now.

The only trade i would do in your team is maybe look for some solid bench cover in the mids, Gysberts doesnt looks like returning for now and Schuey is nowhere, but hold on for now they may return in the coming weeks :)

Davoo

yea, ill try not to do any trades till finals. 5 for finals and if i get through qrtr finals there only 2 more matches! coz ill be in top 4. hope brownys back and hope it doesnt effect rockliffs scores

daddsy404

u dont need 5 finals trades, but they will come very handy.
if u do decide to trade, then go ziebell to tarrant then webberley to anyone

Davoo

im thinking of not trading at all till finals except for the ziebell one. do u think i should wait till finals or do the webberley - gilbert and pods - chappy/roo before finals with 2 trades left?

browny_wce

pods culd come in against the eagles in round 22 and blow out a 150+ score with a goal fest down at skilled stadium

Davoo

could but i need to make it to the grand final first.

McRooster

Quote from: Davoo on July 17, 2010, 12:16:20 AM
im thinking of not trading at all till finals except for the ziebell one. do u think i should wait till finals or do the webberley - gilbert and pods - chappy/roo before finals with 2 trades left?
don't give your league opponent an insight to your team now so they can plan against you, leave it, then smack 'em when they're not looking ;)