Round 2 teams

Started by SimonOz, March 31, 2009, 04:06:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SimonOz

I'm in the States, can someone clarify when Rd2 teams are announced pls.

I'm guessing the Friday night game, teams are listed Thursday at 5pm - and the rest of the weekend games announced Friday morning, with extended benches for Sunday.

Tks

MiGZ

FloridaFootyFan

Im in States as well Simon and you basically have all day Thursday to set your lineup as the teams are announced that morning at around 3am USA East Coast time.  However, if you want to see the finalised sunday teams you have to be online between around 3am - 5.30am Friday morning before the lockout kicks in.  Can be a real pain and cost you some valuabe points not knowing them.

SimonOz

Tks Migz and Florida.

Yeh, being in the states, last weekend I'm not sure I went to sleep at all LOL.....the 160 min maelstraom started at 2am here......

Daylight savings kicks in in Melb next w/end....so time diff goes to 14 hrs ahead. Florida - you can sleep in now till 3am if you like Friday morning for Sunday benches !

Just remember that Fri night games are listed Thursday 5pm, so we do have all day - but you have to be on Thursday night to get the Weekend teams which are released before 9am Fri morning.

:)