Main Menu

Geelong wont win!!!

Started by elephants, July 14, 2010, 10:39:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elephants

i was listening to 720 ABC perth the radio station and some bloke called up and had obviously done his research. he said that every grand final geelong had lost was telecast by channel seven. this includes their 2008 loss to hawthorn and their 92 and 94 losses to the eagles. i thought this was a pretty awesome stat. it would be interesting to see with the cats knew about this stat. i think the cats will still win the premieship over the saints but there could be some serious questions raised if they lose :)

food for thought?

brodman_18

ossie85

Good theory, but Geelong won't win cos it's Collingwoods turn this year.

Justin Bieber

Interesting....

Collingwood had there chance 2 years in a row 8 years ago ;D.

bunyip

You may be onto something here ele. If you lose the GF, instead of blaming the umpie like everyone else, blame the telecaster. Maybe they were passing vital info to the opposition during half time that tipped the scales......Yerrrrr ;D

elephants

Quote from: brodman_18 on July 15, 2010, 09:30:47 AM
Rubbish

haha brodman u r just jealous.

yeah i think we should give the umpires a break. and yeah collingwood, after freos performance vs the dees they have to be out of the race.

bunyip

I think thats your West Coast anti -Freo side talking ele. Melbourne are no pushover anymore, and you can't do more than win. If they beat the Bullies next week, they are almost there. All they would have to do is win the rest of their home games.

elephants

yeah lol i dont mind freo but surely, i was at the game, they were no where near the standard of the cats the saint and the pies. in my opinion they are lacking that little bit of class in the middle that barlow really bought in.

ossie85

Bulldogs v Fremantle next week is a final - in my opinon, the loser can't win the flag cos they won't make the top 4.

elephants

yeah thats was pretty much my point. i think the bullies will win :)

bunyip

roo boys!

McRooster

They didn't on Friday night! ;D ;D

Ele is that a trunk or just one of Paul the Octopi eight arms?

elephants