Trade help!

Started by pinochio, July 13, 2010, 12:45:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pinochio

not sure what to do with ball have 4 trades and 88k hence can only afford anyone under 455,300??? - ie i can go ball > ablett.....

not sure if i should as i have only 4 trades left but it is ablett??? and balls b/e is like 128 hence this is prob last time i can trade ball now???

but i also still have dangerfield who can easily turn into pavlich??? - but again 4 trades left :P

what do i do???

thx hypes!

daddsy404

do it only if you have no other mid pricers on the field.
if ball is your only weakness, then go for it great trade and leaves u with enough injury trades to survive

Paddy13

Quote from: daddsy404 on July 13, 2010, 12:54:28 PM
do it only if you have no other mid pricers on the field.
if ball is your only weakness, then go for it great trade and leaves u with enough injury trades to survive

+1

pinochio

Back - waters/H. Shaw are 6th/7th
Mid - Ball in 6th - if i do ball > ablett then selwood/judd become 5/6th
Rucks - BigMac is 2nd
Forwards - pods/Dangerfield are 6th/7th - if browndawg comes back

thx..

daddsy404

yeh in that case definitely do ball to ablett, dangerfield hitting great form and adelaide chance for finals so i'd keep him if you've stuck with him this long
every other line seems strong as so that seems like a great trade

pinochio

im obviously worried of having 3 trades left but i can just sit tight from now on, right?

thx again guys

daddsy404

yeh i've only got two trades left but as long as you have decent bench cover, then theres not too much to worry about IMO. Not going to be more than 2 really serious injuries in the next 8 rounds u would think

pinochio

cool i can see where your comeing from...

bench is
back - hunt/webberlly
mid - shuey/gysberts - only real iffy one imo but hoping gysberts has another run
ruck - warnock/lobbe
forward - gumby/watts

daddsy404

yeh you're absolutely fine, do the trade mate

McRooster

Danger to Pav yes but I wouldn't go Ball to GAJ...yet.

Ball in rnd 16 averages 114 (gets his body right at this time of year), yes that is well below his b/e but GAJ v Crows only averages 74 in 13 games against them :o
Better off waiting on Ball to Gaj, if you still want to, until next week as Gaj will drop plenty again this week (b/e 124 = 50 point difference against average versus opponent)

pinochio

i just think mcrooster that if i dont do ball to ablett i wont be able to do it for a coupla weeks minimum....

ball will get like 70-90 imo, ie 20-25k drop and ablett will get 100-120 imo, ie 10k drop.....my thinking....

dangerfield is in some kind of form and with crows making a late charge i c him avgeraging 75-80ppg which is fine for 7th forward :)

thatguy

a bloke by the name of shirley has always tagged ablett pretty effectively in the past.

he is no longer on the crows list, ablett could finallyget off the leash!